CH. 1 - EP 13: NO MERCY

"I will show you what true power really is," Y/n said and slowly twisted Issei's hand. Before he could land  a punch, Vali interfered. Y/n jumped back and glared at them.

"Looks like our fight will have to wait Hyoudou," Vali said. "I don't want to admit it, but our only chance to defeat him his is by working together."

Issei looked back at the others and Rias nodded at him. He turned back towards Y/n and pointed at him. "You know, you were just like a brother to me, Y/n... But you became an asshole, someone who doesn't cherish what his friends would do for him!"

Y/n smirked as Issei grew even angrier seeing his smirking face.

"That's really nice, but what friends?"

That was the moment Issei lost it. He immediately took off to punch the shit out of him for that comment. Issei was blinded by rage, clearly not being able to think straight.

Y/n dodged his attacks and studied his moves. His smirk clearly visible to them.

"STOP SMIRKING!" Issei shouted and slammed his fist down on Y/n.

The leaders were spectating the fight between two former friends. "He's losing his cool," Azazel stated while he observed the fight. "This is part of Y/n's plan."

"We have to stop it before it gets out of control," Michael said.

"No you won't," The masked man said, stopping them from interrupting the fight. "If any of you moves away from his spot, I will blow this entire town up. If I were you, I wouldn't challenge me."

Far away Rias and the others heard this. They couldn't just stand there letting Issei take care of Y/n.

"I have an idea," Rias said.

Issei got slowly but surely tired and Y/n saw that. He uppercut Issei and kicked him away. He reached out and white snakes came out from his hand, pulling Issei towards him. Y/n closed his fist and delivered a hard punch to Issei face, shattering his helmet.

"Fire Style: Spiral Flame!" Y/n said and shot a huge fire flame towards Issei, but before it could reach him, Xenovia stepped in and blocked the attack with her Durandal.

"You..." Y/n hissed.

"I didn't expect our next meeting to be like this," She said. Irina and Yuuto jumped down and stood beside her. "But it doesn't matter, this time things will be different!"

They all rushed towards him with super speed. Xenovia jumped and swung her sword down on Y/n. Smoke from her attack enveloped the entire area.

"Wow! Xenovia you really didn't waste any time!" Irina said.

Xenovia tried to pull her Durandal away, but somehow she felt some resistance from the other side of her sword.

"You're right, things will definitely be different this time..."

"Xenovia! What--" Irina stopped when she saw it.

Y/n was standing there, holding the edge of her Durandal with his bare hand. "I'm nothing like I was before when we first met..." He said and applied more pressure on her Durandal.

"How is this possible..." Xenovia said, while she tried to pull her Durandal away. "A-A Devil shouldn't able to resist the Excalibur..."

"You're right, but I'm not a Devil anymore..." He said. Yuuto immediately jumped in between them and tried to stab him, but he only stabbed through Y/n's wing. He used his right wing to shield himself from Yuuto's attack.

He spun and hit Xenovia with his other wing, sending her flying away. Y/n created a Chidori Blade and rammed it trough Yuuto's shoulder, pinning him against a tree. With his other hand he pulled out the Holy Demonic Sword out of his wing and threw it on the ground.

"I wish I had your confidence," Y/n joked. He walked slowly towards Yuuto with his Chidori Blade piercing him even deeper. "I would never fight someone, who is clearly superior to me."

"AHHH!!" Xenovia shouted and appeared behind Y/n. She somehow managed to get her Durandal back.

"You again..." He said and noticed in the corner of his eye, that Irina was making her way towards him too. Xenovia's move was probably just a distraction.

He pulled out his Kusanagi half way out and blocked Xenovia's attack. "Great distraction, Xenovia!" Irina said and jumped up in the air.

She stabbed him through his chest with her Excalibur. Blood started to leak from the wound. "You may be somehow resistant to the Excalibur, but it's still a sharp sword!" She said. Y/n head hung low, but he was still holding onto Xenovia and Yuuto.

Y/n slowly lifted his head up to make eye contact with Irina.