CH. 1 - EP 5: EXCALIBUR

"It's more complicated than I thought it would be," Ajuka said, leaning in his chair. "I was pretty sure that Orochimaru's power would kill him, just like the people before him." All Four Great Satans were present including the laziest one, Falbium Asmodeus. Grayfia as Sirzechs Queen and even Zekram Bael, who wasn't pleased at all with the accident.

"I was pretty sure that Orochimaru was coming instead of Y/n, their aura was almost identical," Sirzechs said, rubbing his chin. He wasn't careful enough with Y/n and he knew it. They took Y/n's case too lightly. "I already took matters in my own hands," Zekram Bael said.

"What do you mean?" Serafall asked in her serious tone. She always looked at Y/n as a younger brother she never had, similar to Grayfia's case and Zekram Bael is known for his hard methods of taking care of things.

"I saw that Y/n could become a threat to the Devil Faction, so I ordered four of my strongest servants to eliminate him." Zekram said, crossing his arms.

"You did what?!" Serafall slammed her hands on the desk. She was emitting a dangerous aura. Everyone except for Falbium was pissed at Zekram.

"We didn't approved of it," Sirzechs said glaring at Zekram.

"If he has Orochimaru's power, he is a bigger threat than I thought. We can't risk it to escalate anymore. We all saw what happened to Riser, now what would you do if it was Rias instead of Riser?" Zekram asked Sirzechs.

Sirzechs didn't said anything, and just kept on glaring at Zekram Bael. "Orochimaru is strong, but he can't defeat us all. He tried it once and lost." Falbium Asmodeus said leaning back in his chair.

"That was in the past.. Imagine what he could do if he gets the power of the Uchiha Clan..."

"Issei shut the hell up and listen to the teacher." Y/n said to Issei who was trying to get Y/n's attention. "Rias won't be pleased to hear that one of her servants is slacking off during lessons."

"One day—"

"—I will become a Harem King. We already know that," Y/n said.

"Y/n would you be so kind and repeat what I just said?" The teacher said. Y/n gave Issei an angry glare and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"I already know that. You are an excellent student, but punishment is unavoidable. Detention." The teacher said closing his book. 'Fuck my life,' Y/n thought glaring at Issei who was laughing. 'How come he never notices Issei slacking off?!' After the lesson, Y/n stayed longer in the classroom for his punishment. He looked out of the window and saw Rias and Asia clinging on Issei's arms.

'I still don't know what they see in him except for his Sacred Gear.' Y/n thought. 'Sacred Gears were once really rare, now every second idiot has one'. A hour passed and it got dark again. The teacher, who was in charge of watching Y/n, already fell asleep in his chair. Y/n stood up from his chair and started packing up his stuff. He opened the door and walked out of the classroom.

"Y/n?"

He turned around and saw Tsubaki carrying a lot of papers in her hands. Y/n smiled and waved at her. "Hello Tsubaki,"

"What are you doing this late in the school? If I believe, the club activities are done for today." She asked.

"I got a detention for not paying attention in class," Y/n said looking at the pile of papers she is holding. "Do you need help with that?"