CH. 1 - EP 7: VALI

It was a beautiful sunny Thursday morning in Kuoh. Issei and Asia were on their way to school, when they met Sona's Pawn, Saji Genshirou. "Yo!" Saji waved at them. Issei and Asia returned the wave and Asia invited him to walk together with them to school. "Hyoudou I heard what happened yesterday," Saji said. "It looked like you and your perverted friends got beat up pretty bad by Y/n."

"Who told you that?" Issei asked.

"It's the number one topic in the school. Everybody knows about it. Y/n got even a new status in the school as a bad boy. Most of them girls are loving the new side of him." He explained. Issei remained silent and thought about the incident that happened yesterday in school. He never saw Y/n like that, he was full of hatred.

"It's probably only a phase in his life right now," Issei said. "Something similar to what Yuuto is going through now." Suddenly Saji's phone started ringing. He picked up the phone and saw that Sona was calling him. "Yes President?"

"We have a big problem. Are Asia and Issei with you?" She asked.

"Yes they are. Why do you ask?"

"Come to the Occult Research Club and we'll discuss everything there." She said and hung up.

"What's wrong?" Issei asked.

"She didn't told me. Only thing she said is that we should come to the Occult Research Club," Saji said. "But I have a feeling that's either about Y/n or Yuuto."

"Then we should hurry up," Asia said and they nodded.

After 10 minutes of walking, they went to the Occult Research Club. Issei opened the door and saw that everyone was there. Rias, Akeno, Yuuto, Koneko and Sona's entire Peerage. Everyone was there except for one. 'I have a bad feeling about this..' Issei thought. "So, why is everyone here?" Issei asked, but the only response he got was silence. Rias didn't really register what Issei asked, instead she was deep in her thoughts. "Rias?" Akeno asked and she looked over at her.

"You should tell him," Akeno said.

"Tell me what?" Issei asked. But again the only answer he got was silence. Sona sighed and crossed her arms. "Hyoudou," She said. Issei turned his attention towards the Student Council President.

"Y/n has become a Stray Devil."

"Why are we stopping?" Y/n asked his new subordinates. They were traveling since midnight without any breaks in between. "Before we arrive at the hideout, there's a small thing you need to do," Sakon said.

"And what?"

"To die.." He answered. "We need to clear those Pawn Pieces inside of you, so that your former master won't be able to track us." He said and pulled out a small bottle with black little pills. "Take those pills. They will kill you and we'll immediately revive you after. When you take the pills, your body will need time to adjust to the new powers." He said.

"Why should I trust you?" Y/n asked suspiciously.

"You are our leader, Y/n." Kidomaru said. "We are Orochimaru's personal servants. He trust us with his life." Y/n looked at the bottle for a moment. He opened the bottle and took out two pills. "Promise me that I will be able to hear everything what happens when I take those pills."

"You have our word," Sakon said.

Y/n showed the pills in his mouth and gulped it down. He waited for a couple of seconds and then it hit him. He suddenly fell on his knees and started groaning in pain. His heart started to beat extremely fast. "Hurry up! If we mess up, Orochimaru will kill us!" Sakon said.