Scene 4 - Consider It Done!

We have a shot of Lady Penelope's Creighton Ward mansion. At an angle from the right-hand corner as you approach the mansion, we slowly zoom in a little as the grand music of the home of Lady Penelope plays. We then change to a shot of Lady Penelope in her lounge and preparing to have her Sunday tea. Her teapot is laid out, as well as the stand of delicious cupcakes and scones with jam and honey. Parker is by the doors, and about to close them before he politely asks...

Parker:

Will that be all, m'lady?

Penelope:

Yes thank you, Parker. Now as it is a lovely day today, I would like you to have the rest of the afternoon off. You have been working exceptionally hard, Parker, so I think you deserve a chance to rest.

Parker:

Well, thank you, m'lady. I hope your Sunday tea is quite satisfactory for you.

Parker closes the doors and leaves Lady Penelope on her own to enjoy the rest of her tea.

Penelope:

Ah. Sunday afternoon tea. My favourite. But I wonder where Sherbet could have gotten to.

She begins to pour her tea into her cup, but the silver teapot begins bleeping alertly. She turns the top around for radio transmission to begin. We hear Jeff's voice which is communicating via the secret radio and alternate with Jeff at his desk. From there, he is communicating with Lady Penelope. The cigar box is raised whilst the holographic image of Penny is projected from the eyes of her photo.

International Rescue headquarters, Lady Penelope speaking.

Jeff:

Hi there, Penelope.

Penelope:

Why Jeff, it's so good to hear your voice. How's the reunion coming along with Captain Taylor.

Jeff:

It's going fine Penny. The plans have been approved for the Zero X and the Zero XL to launch.

Penelope:

That is wonderful news, Jeff.

Jeff:

Yeah. Now Penny, John has just received an emergency call from the satellite from a man from the Lake District. John reported that the radio was only a recording, but he seemed to be in desperate need of a rescue. We have tried to make contact with the man but have so far been unsuccessful. So I want you and Parker to investigate the source of that transmission.

Penelope:

Consider it done, Jeff!

Jeff:

F.A.B! John will relay further details to you shortly. And we'll be on stand by if you need any extra support.

Penelope:

Parker and I will leave at once. Over and out.

She rings the bell in her lounge, tugging it hardly. Parker is quick to arrive and open the doors.

Parker:

You rang, m'lady?

Sherbet comes sprinting through to Lady Penelope and sitting beside her, wagging his tail, and looking up at his mistress.

Penelope:

Yes Parker, it seems as though Sunday afternoon tea will have to wait after all. Get out the Rolls, Parker. We're going for a little drive. Destination, Lake District.

We then change to a shot of FAB1 being parked outside the mansion. Lady Penelope carries Sherbet who wags his tail whilst Parker follows behind her. He opens the door to let her and Sherbet in. The dog growls at Parker but seems happy and content afterwards in the car. Parker closes the doors and jumps into the driver's seat to begin setting off in FAB1. They taxi down their road, as Lady Penelope opens the radio at the back of one of the front seats. John's image flashes up.

John:

Thunderbird 5 to Lady Penelope.

Penelope:

Loud and clear, John.

John:

I have relayed the coordinates for Parker to follow. I will be monitoring your progress from Thunderbird 5. And please, be careful when you get there. That man seemed pretty desperate when he transmitted.

Penelope:

You can rely on us, John!

Parker:

I think we'd be'er take a shortcut, m'lady.

Once FAB1 reaches the T-junction linking to the main road, FAB1's flight mode is activated. The wheels turn into turbines, and the car begins levitating into the air. Once a high enough descent, the car shoots off into the distance. We then view FAB 1 flying alongside the clouds, and occasionally being covered by the swirling whiteness as FAB1 makes for the Lake District...

FAB 1 is off!