Scene 8 - All Thunderbirds return!

Kayo has swiftly returned to Thunderbird Shadow. Her bike is raised back up to her craft and is in communication with the World President and Colonel Casey via the holograms again.

Kayo:

And the Hood took the TX206 with him. We only just made it out of there in one piece. But he said something about sorting out me and my family. That could only mean one thing.

World President:

I fully understand, Kayo. But it was an obvious target.

The World President contacts Tracy Island. We will see alternating footage of the World President in his office, the Tracy Island lounge in the Villa, Kayo, Lady Penelope and Parker, John, and Gordon in Thunderbird 4.

This is the World President calling all Thunderbirds! Jeff, it is suspected that the Hood may strike next at Tracy Island. He is carrying the TX206, and I insist that all Thunderbirds return to Tracy Island at once. I repeat, all Thunderbirds, return to Tracy Island at once! Lady Penelope and Parker are included. Thunderbird 5 will remain up in space, but all International Rescue personnel are to remain at Tracy Island. Every man is going to be required in defending the island from attack. The GDF will give International Rescue their full support!

Jeff:

Very well, Mr. President.

Kayo:

I'm on my way, Mr. Tracy.

Penelope:

So are we Jeff.

Parker:

Full speed ahead, m'lady!

Thunderbird Shadow and FAB 1 quickly zoom off into the distance. Meanwhile, we see footage of the Piranhas approaching Mal who was waiting beside Tracy Island for suspicious reasons. They stop for him, and he takes the bombs out of the holders from the crafts. Once the lids are placed back, they turn back slowly and hurriedly rocket their way back to the Mole craft. With the TX206 and a regularly timed sticker bomb, he hurries around the island. First, he places the sticker bomb against some rocks that form the island. He then hurries around to the other side and places the TX206, smiling gleefully, even if his intentions are so wickedly destructive. After Mal quickly swims back down the hole he first entered...