Scene 3 - Scott's plans

A little while later, the family have been dispersed off. They are now elsewhere among Tracy Island, either grieving, spending family time, working on the Zero XL, studying etc, Scott is in the dining room alone and is left undisturbed. No one else is there with him. He is busy writing on green paper with a black felt tip. His eyes frown as he thinks hard about what he writes. Coming to the end of what he has written he closes the lid and proofreads what he has been writing. Once he is satisfied with what he has done, he takes the paper with him and begins heading back up to the lounge. Poking his head in, he sees nobody is in there. He then approaches his father's desk and folds the paper in half and leaving it on his desk. He leaves, without anyone suspecting a thing. We now see him down in the laboratories searching through cases and hatches, searching for what he can find.

His motives are still unclear, but we can take an educated guess at what he plans. Afterwards, we see him returning to the lounge and dashing in for Thunderbird 1. He stands against the wall and pulls the handles back, so he is retracted around to the other side. We now see his uniform, but first approaches the compartments in his uniform, included are several guns, identical as to the one Jeff used against the Mechanic. The rest of what he has been searching for is aboard Thunderbird 1. Scott then takes up the normal procedure of his flight and is elevated down towards his craft. Meanwhile, Jeff has returned to the lounge and has noticed that the lights as to where Scott would take off from are missing from the wall. Then, he spots a green piece of paper on his desk. He approaches it and picks it up, reading it. Brains begins contacting Jeff.

Brains:

M-Mr. Tracy?

Jeff:

Go ahead Brains.

Brains:

I'm picking up an unaut-thorised launch from Thunderbird 1's hanger.

Jeff:

I know. He's just left something on my desk saying that he's going to go to the Lake District himself and put this whole Hood business out permanently.

Brains:

Mr. T-Tracy, some of our most destructive equipment has been taken as well. He has explosives, and he is f-fully armed to the t-teeth.

Jeff:

Then he must have it aboard Thunderbird 1!

Jeff has noticed the swimming pool has begun to open! He immediately presses a device on the desk to call all members of International Rescue. Virgil, Alan, Kayo, and Grandma have rushed in.

Virgil:

What's going on dad. Why is Thunderbird 1 taking off?