PART 4 - Scene 1 - Then we strike

(Previously on Thunderbirds Are Go)

5...4...3...2...1!

THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!

In a similar fashion as to how we were introduced in part one, we have now returned back to Ragnarok. The set remains exactly the same. A control operates sending a passage with bars headed directly to the centre and to the General. Being escalated are The Hood, The Regulator, The under controlled Mechanic, Schnipps, Mal and his mother Russy. Schnipps, Mal, and Russy all wickedly cackle, whereas the Regulator half-smiles to join in with the joke, which will be explained in the dialogue. The Hood meanwhile stands with a serious facial expression and his hands behind his back. The Mechanic is instead standing neutrally because the virus is still inside his head.

Schnipps:

Ha, ha! We have dealt the International Rescue a crippling blow! They will be fueled with anger and revenge!

Mal:

And we have to thank the Mechanic for finishing at least one of them off.

Russy:

Or rather this little device of the Hood's. An ingenious device that has infected his mind and allowed us to gain an advantage over International Rescue!

Regulator:

Yes alright. That will do now. Let us see what the General has to state about the next phase.

Schnipps has begun programing the General. The Mechanic is left to stand at the back silent and remaining neutral. The remaining four are left to prepare the rest of their plans.

Hood:

Although we may not have entirely annihilated International Rescue, we have at least struck a significant blow to their organization. And our cloaking device still allowed us to return undetected from the GDF.

Mal:

Our craft is still undetectable, even if it's parked underneath a hedge? Not really the best place, but anyway.

Russy:

Son, you are beginning to worry again. Remember what happened to your father now. You don't want to end up like him.

Mal:

No, mother.

Regulator:

Schnipps, what does the General order?

A long strip of paper is extracted out from the computer bank.

Schnipps:

It reads what we predicted. The International Rescue members will feel vindictive to strike back at us to avenge their brother, slash son, slash colleague, slash associate, slash grandson. At least one of them will want to avenge him, (more excitedly) and come over here personally to see that the job is done! They're... they're going to come here!

Hood:

We gathered that. What does the General want us to do then?

Schnipps:

Oh. Ahem. Right. Yes. Well, once they arrive, they will have no chance of standing in the ways of our aims and objectives! Because we are to then make our final move! With the launch of the 666 Prototype Rocket from Atlantica from our first destination – London! This is going even better than we could have hoped!

Regulator:

Well, we obey the General to the letter. Await for an arrival from International Rescue, and then the time will come to strike.

Mal:

Well how would they know we're here?

Regulator:

They would have put two and two together by now. International Rescue would have questioned the GDF about Ragnarok and told them it was all classified.

Hood:

And knowing their natural curiosity, they will come sticking their noses in.

Regulator:

Then we will just have to wait for International Rescue to stick their nose in it.