Scene 2 - Plans

Now we are back underground and watching the Mole drilling vehicle continue soaring through the ground at a phenomenal speed to its next target. Inside, the Hood is being lead down corridors by the overly eager Schnipps. The passages are thin and grey, decorated with black, abstract drawings along with lighting at the top of the roof.

Hood:

Very abstract colours. But I'm not much of a Leonardo Da Vinci myself. I'm more interested in my escape, our plans, and this wonderful craft of your masters designed in a similar fashion to that pod vehicle of International Rescue's.

Schnipps:

This way, Agent 79.

A sliding panel reveals the control room of the Mole craft. The Regulator looks behind him with delight.

Regulator:

Well, here he is.

Hood:

You took your time in getting me out of there.

Regaultor:

Take over the controls, Schnipps. Our course has been relayed. Just keep her steady.

He heads over to the main control panel and sits on the seat. Meanwhile, the Hood and the Regulator begin discussing with each other.

The instructions have been carried out precisely to the letter, as you wished.

Hood:

And what did the General have to say about our explosive detonator?

They approach a table that projects a holographic image from the centre of the table. We see a massive, pipelined object with a panel on it and a set of numbers on it. What the device is exactly will be explained. Shortly, we will be displayed with Russia and the destination of St Petersburg, Moscow, and Archangel, both in the North-West sector of Russia.

Regulator:

First, the General believes we should strike at the Russia International Bank located several miles underneath St. Petersburg.

Schnipps:

The Mole can easily travel underneath the ocean bed as well as land.

Regulator:

Yes, thank you, Schnipps. Now if you wouldn't mind concentrating.

Hood:

The Piranhas I assume are ready to launch when needed?

Regulator:

They are and will be making their way towards their target at speed ultimate. The Piranhas will get there in no time at all. They're among one of the fastest underwater ships in the world. Ragnarök took care of us acquiring them. And our operatives in the area are well underway in their task. It was clear that they couldn't carry the Piranhas with them aboard, so we arranged for them to be deployed to them.

Hood:

Once we have invaded the International Bank in Russia, it will create most likely flood anyone working inside.

Regulator:

Then the men shouldn't be down at that level. And after that, we will proceed underneath Lake Ladoga and Lake Omega to here, Archangel. Peter the Great always dreamed of a window to the west, and I dream it to be a window to freedom. With the TX206 Explosive stored well below ground level, it would be an easy and efficient task in collecting it.

Hood:

After all the security that this world has installed, they always seemed to forget about attacks from underground.

Regulator:

And then we will load the Piranhas with the TX206 and hurry them away for their target.

Hood:

You know, I've got to hand it to you, this scheme of yours was absolutely ingenious.

Regulator:

Thank you. The General quite agrees and has calculated in spite of any form of resistance, nothing will be allowed to halt our future hopes for the Earth.

Hood:

And whilst I will own the world, you will be left to rule it with your radicalism ideology.

Regulator:

Ah, but not forgetting one thing, we have to owe the creation of all this, including our all-important TX206 substance to the General.

Hood:

Indeed, the General does have strange properties you could say.

Regulator:

One could.

Hood:

But the substance in that container will be more than enough to finally put an end to International Rescue, and entirely destroy Tracy Island. And this time, death is certain for Jeff Tracy...