The Promises

Author's Note:

This is the sequel to my previous book, 'His Love Is My Drug.' If you have not read that book, then please do, otherwise this book may not make any sense to you. You can find the book on my profile. Thanks!

________________

"I promise that someday, whether it's in a year or ten years, I will make you Mrs. Horan."

"I promise to love you until the end of time."

"I promise that we will be together forever."

"I promise that no matter what happens, I will not let management get between us."

"I promise that I won't hurt you."

"I promise that we will grow old together and be able to watch our grandchildren play in the park."

"I promise to never let you go."

"I promise to love you until I take my last breath, and even after, I will continue to love you."

"I promise to kiss you every morning or send a good morning text whenever I am away from you."

"I promise to never forget the love we have."

"I promise to never leave."

"I promise to always be there for you."

"I promise to never be the one to make you cry."

"I promise that I love you."

He broke every promise.

__________________

So I know that this is not really a chapter, but I can't exactly do a prologue to sequel. I mean I could, but it wouldn't really work, so this 'chapter' is simply called 'The Promises' and the chapters will actually start from the next one.

I know I said I wasn't publishing until Friday, but I just HAD to publish it :) besides, I only published it a day early.

This book might not be as long as the other one, but hopefully there is a lot of drama. I'm just letting you know that you might hate me for anything that happens. Haha there will probably be around 20 chapters, but maybe longer.

Before you continue, I have to ask you all something. It is a really important question, so please answer honestly and don't be shy. Well, here goes nothing....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Which cover do you like best? (Well, it's an important question to me). I make all my covers, but there are three for this story that I am trying to decide between. So either the one I have on now, the one on the sidebar or the cover on the sidebar of the first chapter? Personally, my fave is the one on the sidebar of this and my least fave is one I have as the cover right now, but I want to know what you think. They are all quite similar, but different pictures (of the same person) and a change in fonts. So yeah, let me know!

OH, and if anyone EVER needs a cover made for a story on here, dont be shy to ask me, because i really love making the covers. My fave subject is Art. I'm really Artsy and creative :) 

lol ok, bye.

-Leticia-

FOTE.VOMMENT.CAN.

LOL SEE WHAT I DID THERE^^^

YEAH, WORRY FOR ME.