Chapter Four - Remember December

He pushes me further into the ground - if that's even possible - as he cups my throat with his hands.

He begins squeezing. I start choking and grab his hands, trying to take them off my neck, but he's stronger than any of the lads when he is angry.

I begin hearing every little detail. The grinding of his teeth as he chokes me to death, the screaming from people tying to get out of the burning house down the street, the firetruck speeding past our house, the cackling of the fire, and even the noise my hair makes as it rubs against the carpeted floor.

And then it all goes black.

________

"Going to Glasgow! Going to Glasgow! We're going to Glasgow! Tour, tour, tour!" Louis, Harry and Niall are screaming as we get on the tour bus with all our luggage. It's like they rehearsed the song together.

I roll my eyes and examine the tour bus. At the front is the drivers seat, of course, then there is a small table with chairs on either side to the right. On my left at the front is a small kitchenette with cabinets hanging above, and in the middle of the bus, on either side, there are two sets of triple bunk beds. At the back of the tour bus, there is a bathroom and a couch with a TV hanging on the wall across from it. There is a small coffee table in front of the couch. Everything is pretty much black and red with red neon lights on the ground and whatnot.

"Alright," Paul starts, attracting all attention as he steps onto the bus, "take what you need out of your suitcases because they are going in the storage compartment under the bus and you won't get them until we reach Glasgow."

I run and claim the top bunk on the right, but inwardly groan as Niall claims the bunk across from mine. I unzip my suitcase and take out my earphones and The Hunger Hames. I go to close my suitcase when I spot my pink 'Lonsdale' bag that I took to Spain with me. It still has what Niall wrote on it.

Picking it up, I look over to Niall. His eyes are glued to me already and he smiles softly.

I look back at the bag and read what he wrote a few more times before a tear rolls down my cheek. I angrily shove it back in my suitcase and zip it up. Why did I bring it? Why would I keep it? Why?

"What's wrong, Aimee?" Liam asks from the ground, and I now realise that I am crying. So suddenly my brother is concerned? He wasn't there for me before, so he shouldn't be here for me now.

"Nothing." I spit, standing from the table. I glance back up to Niall who looks guilty. Good. He should feel guilty.

I storm to the back of the bus and sit in the corner of the couch, curling into a ball and crying. Stop crying, Aimee, I think furiously, but the tears just keep coming.

"Are you ok, babe?" I hear Harry whisper and I feel his hand on my knee.

I shake my head in my knees and he starts rubbing my back.

"Look at me." He says sternly, grabbing my chin and lifting my head from my knees to look at him. He is sitting right next to me, concern in his eyes. "What's wrong?"

~Zayn's POV~

We let Harry take care of Aimee while we put our suitcases in the storage compartment under the bus. No one really knows why she is upset. It seems like she is over Niall, so that can't be the case. We just let Harry take care of her now because she obviously hates the rest of us.

Niall is slowly breaking inside. He can't handle not having Aimee. Management had somehow found out early about their relationship and made him break up with her, but he wasn't allowed to tell her that they said that, otherwise they would ruin One Direction.