Chapter Seventeen - Run Away

I wake up by my alarm from my phone. Where did I put that thing? It's not on the bedside table, so it's probably in the lounge room. Groaning softly, I pull Niall's arms from around me and wrap them around the pillow I slept on. He stirs, but settles for the pillow that probably smells like me now.

I follow the noise of the alarm, soon finding my phone on top of my suitcase. I stop the alarm and decide to not get changed; I'll just wear this on the plane. I retrieve my shoes and jumper from Niall's bedroom, slipping them on. Paul would be waiting for me downstairs, so I better hurry.

I run my fingers through my hair to get rid of the few knots I have. Then I wash my face and forget about makeup, since it's packed anyway. I go back into the bedroom and tower over Niall. He now lies on his back with his eyes closed. His lips are slightly curled in a smile and there is small gap where you can just see the tips of his two front teeth.

I bend down and plant a small, chaste kiss on his lips. "Goodbye, Niall." I whisper. "I love you."

Before I can stop myself, I whip around and leave his hotel room with my phone in my pocket and my backpack slung over my shoulder. My suitcases roll behind me as I drag them through the lobby to the van where Paul awaits me.

"Thanks for the ride, Paul." I say gratefully, smiling at him through the rear view mirror.

"You're welcome, Aimee." He smiles. "You ready?"

I buckle up. "Ready as I'll ever be. Let's go."

And then he starts pulling out of the parking space.

I'm about to run away.

__________________

Author's Note:

Probably the shortest chapter EVER, but I really wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger.

'RUN AWAY' BY MEGAN & LIZ ON THE SIDE! -------->

So, what do you think'll happen? Will she actually leave or come back? The next chapter is the last (eeeep!) and then there will be the playlist and author's note, of course.

Ok, I love you all :) Adios! (LOL, I'm learning Spanish from this guy in my class).

-Leticia-

:)x.