Chapter Eighteen - Goodbye

And this, ladies and gents (if there are any), is the long-awaited last chapter! Enjoy.

_________________

"Wait!" I shout suddenly and Paul presses on the breaks. He looks at me quizzically through the rear view mirror. "Can I say goodbye to the lads first?"

He sighs and nods. "But don't be too long."

"I won't." I call as I get out of the car. I run to the lift and get taken up to their level.

I leave the lift and run down the corridor to Louis' room. After knocking, I wait impatiently until he is in front of me.

"Aimee, wha-" He begins, but I cut him off by hugging him.

"I'm sorry for everything, Lou. I'm sorry for being a bitch and everything, and even though we already made up, I wanted to say it one last time." I say in rush, out of breath by the end.

He chuckles and pulls away. "Aimee, it's ok. I'm sorry too. Let's forget about that, though. I'll see you at the end of the tour, ok?" He smiles hopefully at me.

I gulp and nod, hugging him quickly again. "I love you, Lou."

"I love you too."

"Is Violet here?" I ask.

"Yeah. You can come in." He holds the door open wider and moves to the side to let me in.

I smile once I see Violet. She jumps off the couch and runs into my arms.

"I'm sorry, Aimee." She whispers in my ear.

"I am too. I'll miss you." I begin tearing up, but hold back the tears; I have to be strong for her.

"I'll miss you too. I love you." Her small voice answers.

"I love you too." I murmur back, pulling away.

"Have you gone to the others yet?" Louis asks from the doorway. I shake my head. "Well, we're coming. We want to see you say goodbye to Niall. It'll be so cute."

I roll my eyes and smile as we exit and walk to Zayn's hotel room. "You're so weird, Louis."

"I know."

I laugh and knock on Zayn's door.

"Aimee!" He shouts once he notices me.

"Zayn!" I shout back and hug him. "I wanted to say I'm sorry and goodbye."

"I'm sorry as well. Don't forget about me, yeah?" He croaks out.

"How could I forget you? I love you, Z."

He pulls away and kisses my cheek. "I love you too."

Perrie emerges from behind Zayn and I immediately pull her into the biggest hug ever. She squeals and hugs tightly back before we pull away.

"I love you, Perrie." I say.

"I love you too."

"Take care of Zayn for me, yeah?" I ask.

She nods and hugs me again before Louis encourages them to come follow us. They oblige and follow me to Harry's room. I bang on the door three times, and soon enough, a tired looking Harry is standing in front of me.

"What?" He asks groggily as he rubs his eyes. "Oh, hey, Aimee!" He smiles once he sees it's me.

I hug him as well. "Goodbye, Harry. Thank you for everything. It means a lot. I love you."

"Thank you as well. I love you. You're a strong person, Aimee. Never forget that you're special. I'll see you at the end of the tour." He says wisely.