Chapter Fourteen - Hurt

I wake up with the biggest headache ever. My hand immediately goes to my head as I slide out of my emtpy bed, inspecting myself in the mirror.

Why did I sleep naked for? That was a stupid idea.

I quickly slide on a pair of underwear and a bra with sweatpants and a tank top over, tying my hair in a messy bun after. I go into the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth, ridding the horrid smell of alcohol from my breath.

"Aimee, are you going to get up already?!" Someone shouts from the other side of the hotel room door.

"Shut up, Harry!" I yell back. I go into the kitchen and search the cabinets for some advil, but to no avail. "I have a headache!"

"Just open up." He says. I can just imagine him rolling his eyes on the other side of the door.

"No." I grumble. I'm just stirring him up though.

He begins banging on the door again. "Aimee!"

"Harry!" I mock him teasingly.

"Don't mock me and open up." He growls and I finally let out a laugh.

I go over to the door and ever so slowly twist the door handle.

"You're purposely doing that." He states the obivous. "I hate you."

"I love you!"

I finally twist the door handle completely and swing it open, but he isn't there.

"Harry?" I ask, confusion dripping off my words.

He suddenly jumps out from the side, scaring me half to death in the process. He laughs as I run away from him, but he is hot on my heels.

"You're so mean." I cry as he tackles me to the ground, lying on top of me.

"I met a girl."

"Really? That's great!" I exclaim, genuinely happy for him. He deserves to be loved after me practically using him so much. "What's her name?"

"Roxanne."

"What's she like?"

"She's amazingly beautiful and just awesome! Everything I'm looking for." He explains with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Besides me, of course." I joke with a wink.

He chuckles and nods, playing along. "Of course!"

"You're so weird, Haz." I tell him.

"Niall always tells me that." He replies. "You two are like twins."

"If we were twins then don't you think that it would have been awkward, since we did date and all?"

"You should date again."

"No, Harry. We have already talked about this." The pain in my head is worsening. "You're a heavy male."

"Don't try to change the subject." He says, catching onto my plan. "What's going to happen with you and Niall?"

"Nothing. He has moved on and I'm trying to as well, if you don't mind."

"I do mind though. He hasn't moved on, Aimee. I talk about this with him over and over again. He still loves you. He said that he makes himself survive every day, just so he can see you, even if you're cruel to him."

"He was cruel to me." I whisper.

"And we already told you that it was because of Management. They're horrible people, Aimee. Management made him break up with you and he didn't want to risk you losing your job for him, so he did what he had to." He lifts himself so he is only hovering over me.