Chapter Six - I Knew You Were Trouble

He starts growling like a wolf and I whimper under his strong hold.

"Please, Niall." I cry, not looking at him. "Let me go."

"Don't tell me what to do." He yells, yanking my hair and letting my head drop to the hard cemented ground of our backyard.

He continues to growl as the moon slowly becomes full. My eyes go wide as I see long, pointed nails grow on his fingers. His hair on his arms and legs thicken and he grows a lot more. His face starts growing hair as well, and his body seems to be transforming.

Suddenly, he is turned into a full on werewolf. I scream as he literally starts eating at my body. The pain is escalated when he bites a finger off.

And then everything goes black.

__________

"Manchester! Party, party, party!" Louis cheers as we get back on the tour bus. We just arrived back from Ireland and we are being driven to our hotel in the tour bus.

I lean my suitcase against the bus for them to put away, and I climb onto the bus, my phone the only thing in hand. I jump onto the couch, lying myself back and taking over the entire couch.

"I promise to never be the one to make you cry." Niall's voice plays through my head. Lately, all the promises he made to me have been running across my mind, and I can't help but get angry over his lies. I believed every single lie he told me. I'm such an idiot.

He doesn't deserve me. I don't deserve him. I'm happy now. Happy without him. Happy being 'friends with benefits' with Harry. Happy that he broke up with me. Happy this happened because I'm happy hating everyone.

Suddenly I feel a heavy weight on my stomach. I peel my closed eyes open to glare at the offender; Harry.

"Harry, you're squashing me." I cough, squirming under him. He just grins down at me, Zayn and Niall watching our every move. "Harry Edward Styles, if you don't fucking get off me I will cut your eyes out and feed them to my pet llama."

He stands up quickly to cover his eyes. "No, not my beautiful eyes."

I giggle up at him. He looks at me through split fingers, grinning. "You're eyes are beautiful." I agree with him. "The sparkliest, brightest green I have ever seen."

Dimples indent his cheeks as he smiles down at me, showing off his top row of pearly white teeth. "I know. I'm just special like that." I giggle as he turns around. "Are we going yet? Do you want the fans to mob us? Let's go!" He calls to the front of the bus, but no one is down there.

"How long until we get to our hotel?" I ask.

"It really depends on how long they want to take!" Harry shouts the last part to make sure they hear him.

I giggle. "Sh, Harry. I'm sleeping."

He kisses my forehead.

_________

"She's been acting really weird." A familiar voice whispers; Liam. I know straight away that he is talking about me.

"She definitely hates us all." Another voice adds; Louis.

"But why?" Zayn.

"She has been hanging with Harry a lot and was getting some hate on twitter. Maybe that's why she's acting weird." Niall.

I resist the urge to turn around and yell at them that it's their fault and Harry had nothing to do with it. But instead, I just continue to pretend to be asleep.