Chapter Three - Rum And RayBans

He pushes me roughly against the wall, twisting my head to the side to give him more access to my neck. I wince at the pain he is causing from gripping my arm tightly.

"You're mine." He spits harshly before sinking his fangs into my neck.

I automatically begin screaming from the pain. I can feel the venom slowly spreading through my blood system as I continue to scream.

Ever so slowly, I begin going cold, my heart starts ferociously shaking as he sucks the blood out of me.

And then it all goes black.

________

"First concert of the tour is now complete!" Louis cheers as we walk down the corridors. People congratulate us as we walk past them.

I look at the ground like it's the most fascinating thing in the world as I think back on my dream last night. It was freakier than usual. He had never been something immortal or fake, let alone a vampire.

That was definitely something I needed to talk to Harry about.

"Haz, can you come to my dressing room for a sec?" I ask and suddenly and all eyes snap to me. "I need to talk to you."

"Uh, sure." He says, waving at the others before we head down another corridor. They're eyes continue to watch us walk down the corridor.

As I close my dressing room door behind me, I lean against the door and grab Harry, smashing our lips together. He grasps my hips and pulls me closer to his body. I open my mouth when he bites on my bottom lip, and his tongue slips in. While our tongues fight for dominance, my hands are roaming his curls, tugging and twirling them. He moans when I tug on a particular spot, and I know that that's his soft spot. Tugging again, another moan emits from the back of his throat and I smirk in success.

"What was the dream about?" He asks against my lips as if he already knew what I needed to talk to him about.

I don't know why, but I just start bawling. I really don't feel like crying, but my eyes think otherwise.

Harry moves to the sofa and pulls me on his lap sideways. "Don't cry, Aimee. It's ok." He soothes, hugging my waist with one hand while wiping the tears with the other. "What's wrong, love?"

I lean against him and rest my head on his shoulder while I play with the neckline of his shirt. He continues to wipe away the tears and kisses my forehead. "He, uh..." I trail off, not sure how to word it.

I finally calm down before I talk again. "Uh, he was a vampire and bit me. He sucked the blood out of me until I died." I explain, still playing with his shirt.

"You know that can never happen, right?" Harry asks, running a hand up the side of my body.

"I know, but it was just so scary because he has never been anything other than a human in my dreams."

"Don't worry, Aimee."

I turn my head to look up at him. He turns his own head and puts his lips to mine, setting his hand on my leg.

There is never any sparks or butterflies or fireworks with Harry, and he doesn't feel anything either, but it feels good. It feels nice to just kiss someone who I know is there for me. I know he cares. It may seem like he's just here for the sex, but I know he really cares. Harry isn't that kind of person. He is very caring and loving, really. People who mistake him for a badass womaniser don't know the real Harry.

"Hey, Aimee, is Harry wi- woah, sorry." Someone says and Harry and I pull away.

I sigh in relief when I see it's just Anna at the doorway. She knows about Harry and I. I told her when she found me crying and I blurted that I needed Harry. She wanted to know why I need Harry and I told her that he takes the pain away. She doesn't know that we do a lot more than this, but she knows we sneak around without anyone knowing.