Chapter Eight - Ready Or Not

I wriggle around as I try to get out of his grip. He growls and pushes me further underwater of the bathtub. My lungs begin gasping for air as I struggle to hold my breath.

I can see him laughing through the blurred water as he drowns me. I don't think I can hold my breath much longer. I may as well give up.

And then it all goes black.

__________

I put my hand to my throbbing head and attempt to sit up, but someone's arm is draped over my body, pinning my to the mattress.

I look up to see a mop of blonde hair. I jump out of bed, but regret my quick movements as I go dizzy for a few seconds. "What the hell, Niall?!" I shout once I have recovered from my dizzy spell. The throbbing is still in my head, though. What the hell happened yesterday?

Niall stirs and sits up, groaning in the progress. "What?" He asks gruffly, searching the source of the voice. Once his eyes land on me his eyes go wide and he jumps out of bed. "What's wrong?"

"Why the fuck are you in my bed?!" I yell at him.

His face looks hurt. "You don't remember?"

All I can remember is having a few cigarettes and then getting the vodka bottle out of the bag. That's it. "No?" I reply, but comes out as more of a question.

"Y-you wanted me t-to sleep with you in y-your bed." He stumbles over his words, looking down feverishly.

"I was drunk, Niall. I could have fucked Harry if I wanted to. It was all the alcohol." I tell him and his face falls further as he simply leaves. Something in my stomach churns at the sight of him leaving, but I forget about it. He deserves to be hurt.

"What the hell are these?" His voice yells from the lounge room. I thought he left!

Trudging into the lounge room, I spot him near the window where the open packet of cigarettes and Zayn's lighter lays, the unopened packet of chewing gum and magazine on the floor below.

"What are what?" I question, raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow at him.

"Those." He growls, pointing to the cigarettes.

"Their cigarettes, genius." I roll my eyes and plop down on the couch.

"I'm calling the boys." I shrug as he takes his phone out and calls each of the boys, telling them to hurry over.

Moments later, there is a knock on the door. Niall tells me to stay put as he answers it, letting the other four lads in.

"What is so bad that you had to wake us up for?" Louis groans, sitting on the floor.

"She's been smoking." Niall blurts, pointing to the cigarette packet.

"What?!" They shout in unison. I put my hands over my ears in attempt to block out their voices.

"Could you quieten down? I kind of have a migraine." I groan, resting my head back on the couch.

"Yeah, because you happened to have drank an entire bottle of vodka last night. You were pissed, Aimee. I'm not surprised that you have a headache." Liam yells furiously at me. I don't know why he is angry at me. I'm eighteen. I can do what I like.

I shrug and smirk up at him. "I like drinking."

"And now you're smoking?! What the hell is that about?" He continues to shout in my face.

"I was wandering where my lighter went." Zayn mumbles gruffly.

"Zayn smokes. Why can't I?" I question.