Chapter Ten - Stuck In The Moment

"W-what?" I stutter, stepping closer to him.

"No. I can't do this anymore, Aimee. We can't continue to do this. I'm sorry." He explains and I freeze on place.

I feel like passing out, but I can't. I want to scream, but my throat has gone dry. I want to cry, but I have no more tears.

"Aimee? Say something." His Cheshire accent pulls me out of my thoughts.

"I hate you." I whisper.

"Y-you what?" He stutters over his words, looking at me wide-eyes.

"I hate you!" I shout this time. "You promised you would always be there for me. You're breaking that promise. You're just like the rest of them. Ugh, I can't believe how stupid I have been." I run my hands through my hair and lean against the wall again.

"Aimee, please do-"

"No, just stop." I whisper.

He sighs and slumps his shoulders, sitting back on the floor.

"Did they just break up?" Louis whispers to someone, but I don't know who.

I turn and glare at him. "No, we didn't fucking break up! We were never together! We were just friends with benefits."

"Friends with benefits?" Zayn questions.

"Does that mean that you two would...?" Louis adds and I roll my eyes at his obliviousness.

"Yes, it means we would have sex, Louis! It means that your best mate would fuck me until I saw stars. Is that want you want to hear?" I yell at him. They all go silent. I stopped yelling, but continued to talk venomously. "Do you enjoy hearing that, Liam? You're little sister has had sex more times then you can count." Then I turn to Niall. "And what about you? I bet you love hearing that one of your best mates fucked your ex-girlfriend." I finish my ramble, and the rooms falls into a silence.

They continue to stare at me wide-eyed. They're all shocked at what I just told them and the way I explained it. I breathe heavily as I try to get my breath back. Maybe I should have taken a few breathe during that ramble.

Suddenly, Liam tackles Harry to the ground. He sits on his stomach and makes his fist come in contact with Harry's face. Harry tries to squirm under his hold, but my brother is slightly stronger than him.

"You fucking had sex with my sister? And not just once, but countless times! You're just going to hurt her." Liam yells as he adds more punches to Harry's face.

"Stop!" I shout, gripping my brothers shoulders as I try to pull him off Harry. "Leave him alone!" I turn around to the others who just sit there and stare at the situation. "Are you guys gonna fucking help or what?"

They suddenly spring into action. Zayn and Louis peel Liam off Harry and hold him back while Niall helps Harry off the ground.

"Are you ok?" I ask frantically, touching Harry's busted lip softly. He nods and looks to the ground. I use my hand to angle his face to look at me again. His left eye is closed as a bruise is already forming. "I'm sorry." I whisper, kissing his bruising eye.

"Don't be." He whispers back, smiling thankfully.

I turn and glare at my brother, beginning to yell. "What the fuck was that for?! He did nothing wrong, Liam!"

"He had sex with you! He's using you for the sex!" He shouts at me. Louis and Zayn are still holding him by his elbows.

"He cares a whole lot more than any of you have! I wanted to have sex with him! It helped me. I'm not a baby, Liam! And what about Niall, huh? Last year, you got pissed at Harry for hurting me. I was the one that made you two make up. Now Niall was the one to hurt me and you comforted him instead of your little sister who was torn apart!"