4. Dreams

I toss and turn. I look into the distance. I walk along the sidewalk waiting for something to show. A big palace showed. It's St. Olga's school. Why am I here? I walk in. There was no bots or princess's... at the entrance. I walk into the school where we first arrived. It was only me and Olga. She talked but I heard nothing. I stood there. She stood in front of memory me. I felt my head sting a bit. I held my head shutting my eyes but when I opened them it was a different memory. It was when Star was telling us about Mewnipendence Day. It showed everyone that was there. I stood still. She opens the book.

"A long time ago, arrived the first settlers of Mewni... Modest people with noble pursuits: Life, Liberty and Corn... But the wicked monsters rose up and attacked the innocent Mewmans to re-steal Mewni for themselves." I stared not sure why this was replaying in my head. "So the Queen used her magic to turn the simple peasants into a fearsome army!" Memory Star flipped many pages. "And there there was fighting..., fighting, fighting, fighting,, fighting, fighting... and the Mewmans won!" The page showed her palace. "Tadaah!"

"But wait... You just blew past all the important stuff!" Memory me said. The memory kept going. The book was tossed to my feet. I bent down to pick it up. I opened it. I read through it. I remembered the details it gave. I didn't like it. I found it unfair..... A frown appeared on my face. The massacre between Mewmans and Monsters.... The holiday was like Thanksgiving. When the first settlers came to new land but this is different... I look up seeing the battle. The feelings I had at the time came across me again. I pushed it down at the time since it was something to Star but I didn't like it. The warriors had weapons and the monsters had nothing but fists. I look back down at the book gripping it harder than I meant to. When I looked up it was me.... My cheeks started to glow. I brought my hand up to touch dream Marco's cheek, but suddenly dream Marco turned to butterflies. I sat up breathing hard. I looked around seeing I was in my room. It was a dream.... It was just a dream....