25. Breaking the Blood Moon Curse

"Breakup buddies...."I replay it in my head. I went to Kelly's world and we became breakup buddies. I told her about my feelings about Star but when I finally said it.... It didn't feel right.... I didn't know who to talk to about the feelings. I stayed up that night and Eclipsa was up. She came and talked to me. I spilled saying how confused I was. How me and Kelly became breakup buddies to move on and how I felt to Star. She thinks I don't like her romantically and it was a different kind of love, but I told her I didn't like how Tom kissed her in front of me and I admit I become a bit jealous. Then she pointed out maybe I like Tom and thought it was Star because she confessed her feeling to me before. I told her she was crazy and there was no way till everything came to place. Why I think Tom the way I do... Eclipsa comforted me and said it was fine. To be honest it did help. I felt bad but she ushered me it was okay. After that I felt tired and we went to bed. Now every time I think of Tom she's there listening. Which was once and awhile. After having a midnight breakfast with Star. I thought of Tom again. Eclipsa should be with Globgor Right now. I climbed the ladder.

"Eclipsa!" She gasps and turns to me.

"Marco! Haven't you learned by now not to sneak up on a magical queen?"

"It's happening again."

"Oh, no. What is it this time?"

"I remember how Tom looked really cute having his pet rabbit in his arms. And how he really made me happy with the words he said as a motivational speech when we fought..... I just find it cute on some things he does. The way he smiles and does some things to act tough. It's adorable!"

"Aww."

"I get fuzzy when I think about him. I get warm. And then... And then... I-I sweat. I sweat a lot."

"Augh."

"Now just realizing my feeling for him. After realizing it's not Star." I started tearing up. "And then, my... my eyes h-have been welling up a little. Every time I think I'm over him and I like someone else, I get this. I'm confused Eclipsa." I sighed. "Do you have a spell to make my feelings go away?" She pulls me into a hug.

"Oh, sweet baby boy. No. No, I do not. But you shouldn't be in such a rush to get rid of them."

"But they hurt." Seeing Tom with Star..... I don't want to ruin their relationship either.

"Feelings are worth feeling, even if they hurt." She clears her throat and grabs the brush. "Now, if you'll excuse us, I think Globgor would be rather embarrassed to have his teeth brushed in front of company."

"Oh! Oh, of course. Yeah. Uh, sorry, Papa." I went and slide down the ladder. I sighed shoving my hands into my pockets. I walk out. I bumped into Janna. She heard everything. I instantly panicked but she offered hypnotism which I said no to but she made me fall asleep. I woke up hearing a toilet flush. "The women's restroom? What the heck, Janna?!"

"Don't thank me yet. Let's see if it worked."

"What do you think of Tom?" I thought for a second. Tom is sweet and good looking. I blushed remembering him in my hoodie.

"I still think Tom is cute..."

"So, you're telling me I just wasted 14 hours of my life? Ugh. That's so annoying."

"Ugh." I folded my arms around my body. This guilt is killing me.

"I know what I have to do. I just don't wanna do it."

"What's that?"

"I gotta... I gotta tell Star."

"And you think that's a solution?"