18. Photo Booth

"I take you, Foolduke."

"I take you, Ruberiot."

"Sickness and in health, 'til death do we part. Through pirate attacks, monster raids, and corn famine. I do!" They kiss. I knew they would be together. I was happy for them. Tears did come.

"Aww, mazel tov!" Everyone moved to the reception. I'm happy they found love and got married.

"Hey Kelly let's get going. I wanna feed nachos."

"Alright." We started heading to Nachos. I walk pass them till.

"Wait, Marco, Marco, Marco! You can't leave yet. We gotta take pictures!" I pull out my keys.

"But I gotta take Nachos home and feed her." Star grabs my keys and gives them to Kelly.

"Kelly or Tom can do it! Let's go!" She drags me to the booth.

"No, wait! Do not take her for a ride! You got that, Kelly?! Kelly! Aah!" Star drags me in. I hear Tom chuckling from outside.

"Relax Marco faster you do it the faster you can get out and we can go. So, hurry up." I glared at the curtain even though Tom can't see. Star looks at the booth.

"Wow... The memories in this place."

"Star, can I go?" I really want to go relax to. My head is hurting and have some stuff in my mind I want think or let go? I don't know.

"Oh, my gosh!" Star reaches over my head and grab something. She shows an old reel of photos of herself and me.

"Look! Old photos from our days at the Bounce lounge.

"Can we just take photos some other time?" I ask hoping she says yes.

"Sure, as soon as we take some photos." I groan. I look at her seeing her having a hand out.

"What?"

"Money." I looked at her serious.

"Excuse me?"

"What? Money. Gimme, gimme." She reaches into my jacket suit. "Now, come on! Where is it?"

"Star, I'm not made of money!" I counter.

"Yes, you are."

"Just give it to her Marco."

"I don't see you pulling any out," I bark at him.

"Oh! Found it. Ohh!" She pulls out a bundle of cash. "Six hundred fifty dollars! See, Marco? You're a boy made of money." I glare at her. "Yeah, yeah, that should be enough." She put a five in the machine.

"First, let's do a silly one." She makes a silly face but I do nothing. The camera clicks.

"Ooh! Okay, now a fighting stance. Hi-yah!" She makes a fighting pose, and the camera clicks. I still stand still. "Ooh! Okay, now let's do one where we're stuck inside a monster's belly, and we're slowly drowning in its toxic stomach acid. Blech!"

"Okay. I go now." I say walking away.

"Wait!" She pulls me back. "One more! Best friends pose." She does a cool pose. The camera clicks. Tom peaks in handing the photos.

"Great you got your photos and now let's get back to partying!" Star grabs the photos from him. "Let's go Star."

"No. Marco, what is this?" She looks at me.

"They look like photos."

"These aren't photos. They're travesties."

"Geez, Star."