35. The News

I was out in the rose garden. I didn't realize how calm it is to me. The puppies were actually running around. They didn't use it here which I'm glad. Mom was here to planting some more flowers I got for her. She does love her garden. It's been a couple days since the concert and I'm holding up pretty well.

"Marco." I turned to Dad and Papa.

"You have a visitor."

"If it's Star you know you guys can let her-"

"It's not Star, Moonlight. It's actually." He opened the door more showing Tom.

"O my." Mom looked at me but I froze. Why is he here? My mouth started to go dry.

"Ummmm Hi?" He said.

"Could I have a minute?" I asked her. She nodded taking her gloves off. I helped her up and she left with my dad's and puppies. Tom walked in as she closed the door behind him. He walked a couple steps but stopped.

"Listen Marco. I'm sorry for hurting your feeling and-"

"Tom, you don't have to remind me." I crossed my arms grabbing onto the sleeve. I don't want to cry. "Why are you here?"

"I realized that I....." He sighed.... "I was wrong." I looked at him confused. "I like you. It took me some time and I realize I do like you... to.... I thought it was guilt but remembering the adventures and loving to see you smile... I didn't admit it.... You were cute and how confident you are. The way you are.... I love it all...." He sighed. "It all clicked when I saw you dance with someone else which was supposed to me. My dance! You were only supposed to dance with me! It was special. Something that meant between us and he took it! And I was mad but.... I thought about that..... You are going to dance with someone else. Sing happy and be in love with someone.... that wasn't me because I said no.... And I didn't like that.... I want that to be me and no one else. I want to be the one you dance with. Seeing you smile looking at me... Listen when you sing your heart out. Go on adventures with you even if I may suck no matter how cool you are.... Marco... I love you and I'm sorry that I didn't realize sooner." The tears fell. I wanted him to say those 3 words. It hurt. It really did. I shut my eyes using my sleeve to wipe the tears but they kept coming. They didn't stop. I didn't know Tom walked to me standing in front of me. I felt his hand under my chin. I looked at him. "Do.... Do you still love me?" I couldn't say anything but nod. "Can I kiss you?" I nodded and he leaned in. I felt his lips on mine. I felt my heart burst. He brought his hand around my back and the other behind my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close like this was a dream. He let go and I burred myself on his shoulder. I started hiccupping from all of this. I was happy and my heart hurt but I know it was my fault. Tom wasn't ready and the space was killing me but he even said he wanted to stay friends! I gripped his jacket. I don't want to let him go. My legs started to go numb. I was tired. I was lifted up. "Wrap your legs around me Marco." I felt his hand under my thigh to boost me up. I wrapped them around him. He started walking but I don't know where. I was sleepy. A smile formed. I let sleep take over.

-

Its been 4 months me and Tom started dating. Star was mad and happy when I told her me and Tom were dating. Basically, because Tom said no then yes but he really is trying to make up for it. He told me after I admitted my feelings, he stayed cooped up in his room for a couple days feeling horrible. He talked to his parents about it and they told him he may have a thing for me which he didn't want to admit and me dancing with Justin triggered it since jealously took over. My parents were okay with it. Tom's parents were okay with it. When Tom asked me to date him, he said he wanted to reintroduce me to his parents. His Mom was shock and wasn't please but after she looked at me, she asked why I looked like I was crying so much. Tom told her it was his fault and explained everything. She instantly loved me after that even if I was embarrassed. I guess she was happy I loved her son a lot and I did. That's when I asked Tom if I could have a book to learn his mother's language. I do have the book and have been learning it. I want to surprise her when I fully learn it. From that time, Tom was really sweet even if he tried to act tough. Marshmallow is still my favorite. We went on a couple dates. Right now, I was hanging out with him in the underworld. He was showing me around. It was pretty cool. Till we bumped into a demon.... A demon made us really in love and they ran away, but me and Tom were really making out hard. It was turning me on which led us in a hotel. We woke up shocked and my butt really hurting. He instantly regretted it and said sorry so many times. He told his parents about it. They were looking for the demon making people or demons doing something they weren't clearly ready for and I wasn't. But the memory was there. Tom on top of me. O god not now. I was really hard and excused myself taking care of my problem. I will say Tom's thing was not like another humans. It was pointy and was really good. Stop it thoughts! We could have done this when were older not now! I'm 16! I took care of my problem. I was sore for a while and Tom basically treated me like a princess. Which I did tell him stop. He was being over protective of me which caused me yelling at him.