33. After the Clash

A month passed since Mewni and Echo creek combined. We explained to people what has  happened. Of course, it was confusing but we were able to show them how to be in peace. With humans and Monsters. It was rough at the beginning but we were able to show them our culture. We taught them new things. Mewmans, I mean the humans from Star's world started understanding. We shared our knowledge. Monsters helped around and it made a big impact for people. It was nice. They were adapting. Also, both my parents got along to after a while. After a week from the combing our worlds, I wanted to tell them together so I can have both parents. I didn't want to lose either of them. We had a big discussion. I told my mom and dad how I ended up on earth. Eclipsa and Globgor introduced themselves. I sat down as I told them from what I remember. From the burning monster temple, everything gone. Running out into the forest and hearing Globgor rawring in anger. Into the Spiderbite kingdom. Passed out from fire surrounding me which is why I was scared of it. Waking up confused that the kingdom was destroyed then went back to the temple seeing the magic high commission there, turning him into a crystal. Heckapoo making a portal for Ohmnitrax then going into her world. I followed Omni. Meant father time but mostly wondered and somehow got a necklace like the animals there. Then Omni finding me. I ran and fell into a fall and spent years in the magic dimension which cause me to lose my memory fully. Then ending up on earth. The moment were my parents found me an adopted me. Then I told Eclipsa and Globgor that they found me at Britta's tacos and raised me from then on. I was pretty much teary from telling them the story. I got Eclipsa bring the photo I asked them to bring from my old baby room. It was the picture that was framed. I showed it to my parents showing them and me. That's when they asked if the baby was their child as well. Eclipsa said yes and told them it was her daughter. Of course, mom asked where is she since she was technically my sister. I looked away. I was part of stopping her. Eclipsa told her what happened. They became sad. My mom came to the conclusion that she thought they were going to take me away from them but she was going to fight for me. I smiled and told her that wasn't going to happen. Then Eclipsa told me I had to leave so they could talk. Of course, I wanted to stay but my mom agreed. They wanted me out the house for a while in case. I listened and left. I headed to Star's new home. I stayed for a while till I headed back. I walked in seeing photos scatted around. I was confused. Eclipsa and mom was on the couch with my dad and Globgor on the floor. They greeted me and I asked what's going on. They came to a conclusion they loved me and were okay with each other. Just scared of taking me away from the other. Eclipsa knows how it feels to lose a child and didn't want that to happen. They had a long talk and I came to the topic which ended up with pictures all around. I smiled and asked if that means we can have gatherings and me getting to know everyone. They nodded. I went to hug my mom's. Of course, I was confused to what to call them so my parents that raised me when they found me said I can call them by Spanish. So, I was happy. Everything was going okay. Eclipsa was Mom, Globgor was Dad, my mom has turned to mama and Dad to Papa in Spanish. Guess that's why I still don't know Spanish and they do. I found what I lost. The worries I had was vanishing. I was even worried of Mama of thinking of me being half monster even if I didn't show monster characteristics. Meterora took more of that than I did. Meteora... She was my sister.... I did feel bad about her. I lost her and she was destroying things just to take back our home. What they took from us because Eclipsa fell in love with a monster. I did have a talk with Star that I did feel guilty cause I thought I was replacing Meteora with her when I call her sister but Star ushered it was okay cause she saw me a like a big brother and Meterora will always be my sister so she was like another sister. I still care for her and have a place for her and I'm sure she didn't want me to forget her in a way. Though I didn't know her well it still showed from the battle we had. Heinous was her. Was my baby sister. Eclipsa had to do what she did but it wasn't her fault. It was what that king snob did. I really don't like him. But I'm sure she's in a better place now. But Star is also right. When I become defensive for her. I chuckle. Also, Eclipsa and Globgor stayed at the monster temple while my parents stayed where they live. I can switch back and forth anytime I want. Me and Star still go on adventures and help. Some with friends or just us.