He Can't Do That

"Babe... babe wake up," I feel Brad hovering over me, forcing me to wake up, when I was actually enjoying some much needed sleep.

Soon enough I can feel his tender lips on my neck, leaving wet kisses all over "Mhm babe...are we doing this now?"

I let him take control, my body needing the pleasure more than I could have imagined after i open one eye to check on his hot body.

"I think we should honey" His gentle hands carefully caress every inch of my body, from my breasts to my thighs, sending shivers and excitement through my veins.

I grip onto the sheets in pleasure as he continues to kiss me, taking his mouth slowly down to my breasts before pleasuring me like no one else with his tongue.

"Mhmm  right babe"

He moves down to my panties, slowly removing them while making sure to keep me pleasured in the process, the feeling of his lips right where I need making me weak.

I feel myself getting closer with every warm breath against my skin.

"Oh my god...Brad" I breathe deeply trying not to make too much noise but I can hardly handle the passion running through me.

I reach around, finding his pants to remove somehow while under his control.

"I need you naked," I pant, begging him for more as he teases me.

He smirks, loving the adrenaline build up I have as he takes his time wanting me to enjoy every second of his touch.

"Babe come on"

"Shhh, just wait."

Not having an option, I lean back enjoying everything he does to me

"God...baby as much as this is good we need to be fast before Sienna wa-"

"Shut-" I feel his two fingers slide inside me, as he has a smirk on his face "-Up"

"Oh god Br- Brad"

"I know"

He reaches my spot right away as my moans start to get louder. He's encouraged by my deep, sultry moans as the pleasure gets too much to handle, knowing he has to move on soon.

Without warning, I feel his huge bulge thrusting against me, enjoying the feeling more than ever.

He hovers over my body, while paying attention to each of my breasts, loving the reactions he gets out of me with each deep, forceful thrust.

We encourage each other with so much passion we can hardly handle it. We're panting and moaning, trying our best not to wake our daughter. His warm, soft lips brush against mine to silence me as I feel the pleasure rise inside me with such an intensity, letting him know it won't be long before I burst.

"Ugh! Babe I'm gonna-"

He gets faster until I finally feel my whole body shake while I grip on his back. He keeps going, loving what's happening as it drives him to the edge as well, "Jen...fuck babe"

He releases inside me, the feeling still sending shivers through my body, making me twitch.

"Well, that was pretty good." I catch my breath under him as he stops "Pretty good?"

"Amazing."

"I can't believe she isn't awake yet."

"We're gonna have to go check on that. She knows we're going to the beach today. There's no way she's still sleeping."

We lay in bed a little longer, wrapping each other up in our arms to take in the moments we've just had, knowing we don't get nearly enough of them.