5 years and counting

"Babe where are we going exactly- I hope we're not going camping cause I didn't prepare myself for that" Jen stares through the window, unable to recognize anything as there's only sand and basically nothing

"What do you mean you didn't prepare yourself for that?"

"Well I mean mentally, I'm expecting a bed not a tent"

"Well don't worry about that, we're not going camping"

"Then where could we possibly be-" Before she has the time to finish her sentence the driver into an alley with a huge hotel that she immediately recognizes "Oh my god...you didn't"

She turns to look at Brad who has a smirk on his face "Well we'd been talking about going for such a long time now, I thought it would be the perfect time to go"

"I can't believe it babe" She pulls him into a kiss before taking a look again as the driver finally stops the car.

"Welcome to Amangiri Mr and Mrs Pitt, follow me, James will take care of your luggages"

"Great thanks"

They follow the concierge inside the hotel taking in the already amazing view and architecture.

"God baby it's even more beautiful in real" They hold each other's hands as they're taken to what will be their room for the next few days

"I know...and it's so calm, Sienna clearly wouldn't have liked it"

"She would've said 'mommy let's go home now', there's no park" Once they get in front of their bedroom door Brad takes the key from concierge

"Alright babe, now that we're here...I don't want you to think about anything else but you and I, we can forget about Sienna and everything that is going on at home for a few days"

"Okay..."

"Now you can get in" He then opens the door letting her get in first so she can see what he's been preparing for her.

She's immediately faced with a flowers everywhere on the floor, from the entrance to their bedroom. She gasps, unable to get a word out of her mouth as she follows the trail of candles that leads to the bathroom. In the background, "The way we were" by Barbara Streisand is playing, setting the mood for the night perfectly.

As she gets closer to the bed, she can see a few pictures laying on the bed, all pictures of her at their wedding and some of Sienna wearing her wedding veil and recreating her wedding pictures. She looks each picture closer, overwhelmed with emotions, and soon enough tears slowly start coming down her face.

"I hope you like it"

She looks from the pictures to him then immediately wraps her arms around his neck kissing him deeply. He wraps his arms around her. Right at this moment nothing is needed to be said as they stay in their embrace still kissing.

"I love it babe...all of it, it's all just... perfect"

"I'm glad you do"

"But there are no pictures of you honey, just me?...and Sisi"

"I know...I wanted you to know how much you mean to me. You're the most important thing in my life Jen. The most important and precious thing I've got on this planet. And I know you're going to think, 'what about Sienna?', well without you there's no Sienna. Everything that I cherish the most, I wouldn't have it if it wasn't for you...I love you so so much baby, and I know it's not always easy, especially with everything going on in our lives lately, but I want you to know that I'm here, and I'll be here till the day I die...so yeah there are only pictures of you because you're all that matters"