Vino

"How can you not taste a difference! It's very clear the white is sweeter than the red."

"Jen they taste the same! They're both sweet."

The poor bar tender looks at us laughing, not understanding Brad either.

"You're correct, they're both on the sweet side, but the red is only semi sweet. The white is a dessert wine."

"I still don't get it."

"It's okay, honey. We know some things take you a little to figure out."

"What if I'm losing my sense of taste? We were watching a show the other day and it told Sisi that if you lose your sense of taste, smell is next."

"Brad, you could clearly taste that they're sweet. I think you'll be okay."

I get myself a new glass, taking his word worries as my hint that I'm going to need a steady flow of drinks to keep myself semi sane.

"Let's try some more," he takes my glass from me to taste it "I wanna see if I really am losing my taste."

"Oh my god you're going to be fine. Stop paying attention to toddler shows."

We get another glass, Brad taking mine since he decides he likes it and go for a walk along the vineyard.

"What else should we do?" He stops us, looking around at everything "I saw there's a grape throwing competition. Maybe we can play with that couple we met earlier?"

"You mean the newlyweds that you tried giving marriage advice to? Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're preoccupied by now."

"Man I wish we were that young and things worked whenever we want sex."

"Maybe if someone didn't hide in the bathroom playing with himself all the time things would work more."

"Let's not place blame. That's unnecessary."

"Sooo. No grape throwing. What else do you wanna do?"

"We could do the grape stomping? That might be fun."

"Have you cleaned your feet recently? Other than handing her a sponge to fake clean them?"

"I took a shower this morning. I sprayed them down."

"Whatever good enough I guess." I grab his hand, pulling him beside me as we make our way over "Just don't fall out of the bucket."

"I'm pretty sure that only happens in movies. Don't worry, I'll be a pro at this."

A nice guy runs up to greet us once we get over, pulling us towards two empty barrels and giving us some instructions.

"Have either of you ever done anything like this before."

"I picked some flavors to use before but I've never done this part."

"Well, as long as you can keep your balance people tend to love it. Some even think of it as therapeutic."

"Making wine to drink would be therapeutic. Maybe I'd be calmer."

"Yeah, can we take one of these things home? I'd appreciate it if she was calmer. I think our kid would too."

"I'll see what I can do for you guys."

The instructor helps us each into the barrels next to each other and shows us some of the movements that are supposed to be easiest while keeping our balance.

"See babe this isn't hard. I told you I'd be a pro."

"I feel like I'm dancing terribly."

"Part of it is dance movements. I've had people try recording them doing full on dance movements to see how good they are."