Good Timing

"You guys planned this so perfectly. You'll have such a nice break at home with her."

Court and I are resting on the side of set between scenes to give me a much needed break from all the standing and walking I've been doing.

"I hope you get a few extra days to relax before you have her. You deserve a break."

I sigh, rubbing my swollen belly as the life I can't wait to meet is moving around inside me. She slows down at the feeling of my hands on top of her, but it doesn't last too long before she's back to kicking as hard as she can.

"I really hope so too. All this standing around really does not help anything. I could use a few good days of rest before anything happens. Good sleep would be amazing."

"What does it feel like? The idea that you're going to be a mom? Is it scary?"

"Kinda terrifying. I've been taking in all the tips everyone has given us and I'm trying to remember everything else I know about babies but I'm still not sure how ready we really are. We're beyond excited, I know that."

"Brad was so cute the other day showing you all those outfits he bought her. He was texting Lisa and I about all of them to make sure we thought you'd like them too."

"He's been amazing with all of this. I don't think I've ever seen him so excited about anything."

She goes out to finish her last scene, leaving me alone to watch. I already finished mine for the episode, lucky enough for the writers to take into consideration my enormous swollen, achy body and not have me standing for too long any more.

Watching the last scenes of the season excites me more than I expected. I can't wait until next year when I get to bring Sienna with me and show her everything about this place. All the people, the little props we all love, and most importantly the atmosphere and beam that started the relationship leading to her existence.

"You should be out there," I feel strong arms wrap around me as the audience cheers "Rachel and her little sidekick deserve recognition too."

"Her secret little sidekick..."

I turn to give Brad a quick kiss before walking out with everyone for our final bow of the season.

"I can't wait until next season," Lisa looks over at me as we pose for pictures "We'll get to see this little princess every day and it's going to be an exciting season."

"I think she's excited to be here too," I smile at the audience as I feel massive amounts of kicking "she seems to like all the noise."

We all wrap our arms around each other, taking in the last group hug we'll have until next season, when things around set will be extremely different. It's bittersweet saying goodbye for now, knowing that I won't be back here for a few months, but also knowing those few months will be filled with one of life's greatest joys.

After thanking everyone, I waddle my way back over to where Brad is waiting for me with a bag of my favorite food for the ride home. He reaches out for me hand, leading me to his car.

"Mhmm this burger is amazing. So much better than the lunch one you got me earlier."

"And yet you still ate it. Amazing."

"Uhh your baby was hungry. I couldn't deny her food."

I rest my hand on his thigh as he drives, rubbing it just enough to get his attention. He looks over smirking, enjoying the extra attention as the bulge I slowly get closer to gets bigger by the second.

"You smell good," I lean over to kiss his cheek at a redlight "I like it."

"Good. I stole some of your perfume by accident."

He kisses me quickly before starting to drive again, this time using his free hand to slide mine up even higher on his thigh wanting even more attention.

We finally make it home, both knowing exactly what we've been craving. He walks me to the bedroom as his arms are still wrapped up around my huge belly, kissing my neck and turning me on more with every touch.

We continue to kiss in the bedroom, he passes his hand under my dress, already tugging on my underwear. I quickly take the dress off to make things go faster as my crave for him is increasing.

"My god...I'll never get over them" he takes a look at my bare chest, loving the ever growing enhancements he sees, before pulling me for a kiss. He always knows how to make me feel sexy even when I feel like I'm cow with this giant belly.

He carefully lays me on the bed, making sure I'm not uncomfortable yet driving me crazy with every kiss and bite he leaves on my body as I try to control my moans.

I reach around him, pushing his pants off as he pulls himself into the perfect position.

I feel immediate pleasure as he starts thrusting, the feeling I've been craving all day overwhelming me.
He knows exactly how and where to tease which makes any control of myself almost impossible...until I climax, gripping on his hair

"Wow...these are getting more intense than usual uh?" He smirks giving me a quick look before kissing me as I try to catch my breath

"That's the pregnancy thing...it's not only bad side effects baby..." I smile trying to put myself in position to please him but he quickly stops me

"What are you doing?" He lays me back taking control all over again "You're not doing anything today, just enjoy"

I smile and close my eyes and do as he said, climaxing more than I would've never expected in such a short period of time "Oh.my.god"

I breath heavily as he lays next to me trying to catch his breath himself "You should be pregnant more often"

"Shut up...I love you" I smile, facing him as he has his hand on my stomach

"I love you more"