Our Story Begins On A Beam

A few years earlier

"I can't believe Brad Pitt is coming for a tour of our set and YOU get to show him around."

Court, Lisa and I are all sitting around waiting very impatiently for his arrival.

"He's just an actor like us, guys. A very hot actor, but just like us. Or who knows, he could be full of himself and annoying."

"Please. He's Brad Pitt. He can be full of himself if he wants."

I jump at the sound of the set door opening, warning me that he's finally arrived.

"Sorry... the door is just really heavy. Slipped out of my hands."

I want to tell him it's okay, I'll forgive him for anything, he's allowed to do whatever he wants...

But I'm caught up in an intense stare.

His walk, slow with a slight limp, probably from whatever is making him hold his back, intrigues me.  He walks like he has no idea how powerful he is, like he wanted to remain anonymous in whichever room he's in.

He's nervous.

His has a mischievous grin, checking out his surroundings obviously loving everything he sees.

He has amazing deep, shimmering blue eyes. They pop out against his dirty blonde, messy yet perfect hair.  They light up even more at the sight of the set surrounding him making him look like a child again.

His look is so thrown together, yet somehow seems perfect for the laid back life style I assume he has.  He reminds me slightly of someone who still depends on their mother for outfit choices, but in a surprisingly cute way.

As he gets closer I notice all the little features. The way his hair slightly curls at the end and how is smile is just crooked enough to make it extra unique.

His scent hits me once I stand up to greet him. A hint of sandalwood and and some form of musk.

Not too overpowering, just strong enough to stand out when it needs to the most.

"So..." I try to hide how nervous I am, shakily getting up to greet him, "Ready for your tour?"

"More than ready."

"Okay so let's start with the set then" I start walking towards Central Perk's set, showing him where the magic happens

"It's funny how you imagine things so much bigger from the TV when it's actually very small"

"Haha right? When we have people visiting they're always shocked about how small it actually is"

"It's still pretty amazing tho" he walks over taking a look at the bar making sure the food is actually real

"It is real and yes you can have a muffin" he turns back staring at me with his deep blue eyes and a smirk on his face

"How do you know I was gonna ask?"

"Let's just say I'm used to it..." I laugh as we're now walking to Monica's apartment "Now I know that to some people Central Perk is the best place in the show but to me-"

"Monica's apartment for sure" he finishes my sentence almost as if we were in sync

"Right?"

"It's the soul of the show, honestly the whole show could only happen in that apartment that it would be totally fine"

"That's What i said! But they all think it would get boring, please keep that for when we get back to the cast and crew"

"Haha i will" i continue showing him the rest of the set Joey and Chandlers, Ross's and Phoebe's