Cᥙt ᥲᥒd Rᥙᥒ

The Marauder flies through hyperspace to J-19 and Hunter and Echo find a sleeping Omega and Wrecker in the back.

"Well, this is a first."

"Inspecting every corner of the ship finally tired her out." Echo adds

"Yeah, she's curious. I'll give her that."

Echo sighs "Hunter, she's a child. What are we gonna do with her?"

"Guys, we are coming up Saleucami." Genesis calls out as the Marauder jumps out of hyperspace and flies down to the planet.

Tech finds a clearing that's a ways from town, but close to the destination.

"Ah, sunlight." Genesis says closing her eyes as her face soaks in the sun.

Once everyone comes down the ramp they turn to Omega who covers her eyes from the sun. She walks down the ramp taking in the scenery that was very different to the clean white buildings on Kamino.

"What's with her?" Wrecker asks. "Wouldn't you be the same if you cooped up?" Genesis raises an eyebrow.

Omega takes a deep breath as she steps on the dirt and she gets to her knees as she observes dirt.

"Whoa. What is this?"

"That would be dirt." Tech explains. "It's amazing." She gasps as she gets up and she laughs as she hops towards the group and she shares a look with Hunter where he returns it with a smile.

"Come on. Let's get moving." They start walking as some creatures run past them squawking.

"Welcome to the real world Omega." Genesis says with a smile looking down at the girl. "It's so pretty."

✦✧✦✧

The group walks through a field as Omega, of course observes everything around her with wonder as she touches some of the plants. She runs forward as a bug that sat on one of the plants flies away.

"So this friend of yours, what's he doing all the way out here?" Echo asks. "Hiding. That's what deserters do."

"Staying off the radar's not our speciality, but he's been doing it for years." Hunter adds.

"And you trust a deserter?"

"Why not? We're all deserters now." Genesis says as Echo's eyes widen from realization. Hunter suddenly motions for them to stop and Genesis stops Omega from tripping a wire.

"What are we looking at?"

"A booby trap."

"Single trip wire." Wrecker walks over it and chuckles. "That's cute." A beeping goes off and a bunch of deactivated droids pop up and he screams as he shoots the droids.

"Easy, Wrecker!"

"Was that me?"

"What do we have here?" A familiar voice says as two familiar faces with blasters approach the clones. "More clones who have lost their way."

"It's been a while, fellas." Cut says as the two lower they're blasters.

✦✧✦✧

They head back to Cut and Suu's where the two offer food. "I see a few new faces."

"Echo and Omega, Cut and Suu." Hunter introduces. "Pleased to meet you."

"Ma'am."

"Where's Crosshair?" Cut asks and Genesis bites her lip. "Well..."

"It's complicated." Hunter says for her.