-Previously-

"We've stayed off the Empire's radar since Kamino. I'd like to keep it that way."

"Pull off this heist, and you can buy your freedom."

"We're already free."

"It's cute you think that."

"More and more of our brothers are waking up to what's been done to them."

"We should be doing more."

Genesis quietly followed Hunter to the cockpit, taking her spot in the co-pilot seat across from as she eventually turned to him. "Hunter... There's something I need to tell you."

"Plan 88. They're after Omega."

"I found a recent distress message sent from Crosshair's old code."

"He turned on the Empire?"

"If there's a chance to get him back, we have to take it."

"Sacrifices have to be made for the greater good."

"Even if innocent lives are at stake?"

"Gen... there's no time." The world immediately fell into slow motion as Tech whipped out his blaster. Pointing it at where his grappling hook was sat.

"When have we ever followed orders?"

Genesis let out the most heartbreaking scream in her life as the hanging cart fell from her grasp. Along with her brother as she helplessly watched the car plummet, falling below the clouds.

Her lip was quivering before the next thing she knew, she let out a choked sob before her helmet made contact with the mirror, shattering it as the clone repeated the process five, maybe ten times before she dropped the broken helmet to the floor, huffing as she stared at herself in the remaining shards where the mirror once hung.

"I did not come here for them, Omega. I came to return you and Genesis to Nala Se... but." Glancing at the female clone who was unresponsive before back at Omega. "Perhaps Genesis isn't required, just yet. Nala Se needs your help, Omega."

She ran past Hunter to where the transport was located as right when she got there it was taking off out of the hanger as she let out a raged induced scream. "DAMN IT!"

"We are going to get her back. And we don't stop searching until we do."

"And when we do... I'm going to kill Hemlock."

"You might know me better than you think. I'm your sister, Omega."

✦✧✦✧

Chapter 1 of the season finale, coming May 4th.