Wᥲr-Mᥲᥒtᥣᥱ

"Bored, bored... so bored..." Genesis says as she spins around in her chair, as the Marauder flies through Hyperspace. Console suddenly beeps as a comm comes through. "We're being hailed. It's... Rex and Mika."

Wrecker brings up the comm as Hunter and Omega enter the cockpit.

"Hello, Boys, Genesis. Sorry to cut right to it, but we could use your help." Mika says, crossing her arms across her chest as she and Rex donned their cloaks to conceal themselves.

"What do you need?"

"We received a distress signal from a clone trooper, but we're a bit tied up at the moment to retrieve him."

"You want us to recover a reg?"

"He's an old friend, and he's in trouble. We need you to get him out." Rex adds.

"Out of what exactly?"

A device suddenly beeps on the other side and it gains their attention. "Can't talk right now. Sending you his signal. We'll be in touch." Comm suddenly ends.

"What was that about?" Wrecker asks as Tech receives the signal. "The distress signal sent by CC-5567 is originating from Daro, a terrestrial planet in the Outer Rim with no known settlements or installations." Tech explains. 

"What the heck is he doing all the way out there?" Gen asks. 

"Well, does it matter?" Echo says.

"We've gone on missions before without much intel. But this would be stretching it." Hunter adds.

"Rex and Mika wouldn't ask us for help if it wasn't urgent." Echo argues.

"Echo's got a point." Wrecker speaks up.

"May I remind you that we are in the middle of a job for Cid. If we deviate, we will not be compensated. No money means no food." Tech mentions and Wrecker adds about Tech having a point.

"But Rex and Mika's friend is in trouble. That's more important than getting paid." Omega says.

"Well, the kid's got a point." 

"Wrecker, I swear if you say that again I'm cutting my ears off, or throwing you out of this ship." Genesis growls as she slowly slides down her chair.

Hunter glances at Echo and finally gives in. "Fine. We'll check things out. But..." He sighs. "...I don't like it."

✦✧✦✧

The ship jumps out of hyperspace and approaches Daro.

"We are approaching Daro's atmosphere. I'll bring us in low to avoid any possible tracking scanners." Tech says.

"We're banking a lot on a clone we don't even know." Hunter adds.

"Rex trusts him. And I trust Rex." Echo defends as they fly down.

"This is a nice planet." Genesis mentions as they land in a clearing surrounded by trees. They exit the ship into the green forest. "The signal is coming from that direction. Tech points and they all head that way. "The device should be right ahead." He and Omega look around.

"Found it." She grabs it and shows it to Tech as it beeps. "So, where's this reg?" Wrecker asks as Hunter takes off his helmet and looks around the area for any disturbances.

"We're already too late. The clone was being hunted. He was dragged. That way." He points and everyone follows him. They follow him out of the forest to the front of a mountain.

"There's something here, inside that mountain."

"I believe you are right." Tech presses a few buttons on his pad as his scanners are getting jammed. "My scans are being jammed."