Eᥒtombᥱd

Painting her helmet, Genesis along with Echo, Tech and Hunter who stayed behind as Wrecker took Omega to the scrap yard for a compressor. And to make things... less bearable shall we say, Phee was there, telling a story to the two regulars, as Tech says Phee's story changes almost every time she tells it.

"Must be losing stuff to talk about if she's changing it up." Genesis murmured, focused on her helmet's repaint.

"Those two will believe anything." Hunter adds as Genesis hummed in response. The two were on moral terms, to be completely honest, there was never time for Genesis to fully apologize for what happened. And Hunter knew that, but everything seemed normal to them. There was just a linger in the air between the two that needed to be sorted out.

The door opens and Wrecker and Omega come through. Omega with an excited look on her face. "Mission accomplished!" Wrecker chuckled, tossing the compressor to Tech as he placed down a piece of metal. "One compressor, as requested."

"Ah. Nicely done, Wrecker." as Omega pulled out her satchel, dumping what she found.

"That's not all we got."

"This assortment, however, could have been left at the junkyard." Tech said, as Phee approached the group, noticing the items Omega collected.

"Easy, quick draw. Let the expert take a look." She grabbed an item and observed it as Tech explained it was a regulator that was broken. Something caught the female's attention as she looked at a circular item, rubbing her finger over it she flipped it over, noticing a piece moves and she moved it with her thumb, revealing what looked like coordinates. "These looked like coordinate markings."

Omega let out a gasp, "Coordinate markings?"

Phee called her droid over to scan the object. A light shined through the circle, the light becoming purple as Phee's theory was confirmed. It was a compass. One from many years ago.

"These coordinates are in the Kaldar Trinary system." She spoke as Tech tried to locate that system, but nothing was found, Phee explaining why.

"Treasure?" That caught Genesis' attention as her head turned to Phee.

"Without a doubt. This compass is a rare find. You've got a good eye." Waving the compass, Phee compliments Omega as the girl turns to Hunter, jumping from excitement at the possibility of treasure.

"Let's go check it out. You heard Phee."

"She says a lot of things." Hunter said, crossing his arms as Genesis rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'm bored so I say, let's do it!" She high fived Omega, happy that Genesis agreed with going after the treasure.

"I can go alone and take the spoils for myself." Phee offered, handing the compass to Omega who showed it with "Or we go together and split it 50-50."

"Please, Hunter. Genesis agrees, what if there really is treasure there?"

"Yeah. We're not on a mission." Wrecker brought up as Genesis pointed to him, "Thank you."

"It could be fun."

"The last time we went after treasure, it didn't go as planned." Echo reminds. Genesis not fully remembering what happened, which maybe it was a good thing she didn't remember.

"You weren't working with a professional then." Mel beeped, agreeing with its owner. "What do you say?" Hunter turned to Echo who just shrugged then to Genesis who raised her eyebrows, hoping he said yes. Finally, he reluctantly agrees to go track down the treasure.

✦✧✦✧

The Marauder flies towards the planet that the compass was leading them to which wasn't on any maps. Making it even harder to locate. Omega was hanging around Phee a lot which didn't bother the others but Hunter.