Rᥲmρᥲgᥱ

TW: Mentions of Anxiety and slight anxiety shown.

✦✧✦✧

"It's not an exact fit." Tech says as he gives Omega Crosshair's old comm device after Hunter demands for her to have one, while they also kept Genesis away from him as she was this close to pouncing on him.

"I get my own comm device?" She asks excitedly.

"Technically, it was Crosshair's, but he doesn't appear to need it."

"Echo, what's your position? Over." Omega comms as her voice Echoes from the other comms.

"It's not a toy, Omega." Echo clears his throat. 

"Copy that." She says as Tech finishes up with her Comm. "Why are we going to Ord mantell? I thought the plan was to lay low."

"Not while a bounty hunter's after you. We need to find out why."

"I know an informant there named Cid who might be able to help." Echo states.

"And you trust him?" Genesis asks.

"Well, the Jedi trusted him."

"The Jedi who are all dead?" Tech clarifies as Genesis gives him a look while Hunter gives him a mixed look of anger and sadness.

"Well, anyone have a better option?"

"He has a point."

Everyone turns to Omega who was playing with the Comm.

"Right. Not a toy."

✦✧✦✧

The Bad Batch and Omega walk through the town heading towards this Cid's place.

"Remember the rules?" Genesis asks Omega. "Don't wander off, keep my eyes and ears on my surroundings, and trust no one but my squad." She lists. "Impressive."

"And if you get into trouble?" Echo asks. "Use my comm and give my location."

They arrive at Cid's place.  "This is the place.

"Charming."

"Exactly."

Once they enter they take off their helmets as they look around at the empty bar that only has two aliens arguing while they play a game.

"Which one of them is Cid?" Hunter asks. "I'm hoping none of them." Genesis points to the arguing aliens.

"I couldn't tell ya. I only heard about Cid. Never actually met him." Echo states and Genesis groans.

"That would have been information to share earlier."

"We're looking for Cid. You know him?" Hunter asks the only person who seems to even be running this place.

"Cid, huh?" The alien gets up. "Nope. Doesn't ring a bell."

"What about them?" 

"Please don't let them be." Genesis prays as the others turn to see the two aliens fighting.

"Was I not clear? You're in the wrong place. So unless you're here to spend money, get lost."

"Great plan, Echo." Wrecker adds.

"I'm certain this is Cid's." he insists, clearly determined in his information. "The Jedi came here during the War."

"Well, if the Jedi did come here, wouldn't we have heard of this Cid from at least Mika?"

"Well, perhaps Cid heard what happened to the Jedi and fled. Or he was arrested for violating countless health code regulations." Tech states.

"Did the Jedi have any other informants?"