Thᥱ Soᥣιtᥲrყ Cᥣoᥒᥱ

Cue my ability to not write original chapters 

✦✧✦✧

The Marauder flies through hyperspace back to Ord Mantell. Everyone was doing their own thing. Genesis was just doing random nick nacks around the ship as she suddenly wanted to do them. Seemed a bit odd at first to the others but she reassured them that they were on her list of things to do. A list of things that sat there since they've gotten the ship.

She was screwing something as alarms started blaring and she leaned her head back, groaning as she stood up and walked to the cockpit.

"Why is the alarm going off?" She asked in a whiny tone as they suddenly got thrown out of Hyperspace.

"I am... not sure." Tech said as he pressed a few buttons, scanning the ship as the lights flashed off and on.

"Uh, we need to land." Echo adds as the ship scanner finished, revealing problems which involved the shield and engines that were in critical condition.

"Where's the closest habitable planet?" Hunter asks as Genesis plopped down into a sitting position on the metal ground, half listening and half not listening.

"StewJon seems to be the closest." Tech presses a few buttons as Hunter nods

"We'll land there, get the repairs and get out. We got the tools right?"

Genesis dragged the toolbox with her foot as she pulled out the tools and displayed them on the ground. "Yeah."

"Stewjon it is."

✦✧✦✧

The ship landed a little outside a town to keep distance away in case it was Imperial controlled. Which didn't seem like it but they didn't want to take chances, despite the fact they might've already been seen alive and such back during the Heist.

Really wasn't much to do as Tech and Echo repaired it. They were good with supplies, fuel, and rations. So instead of going into town the others just hung around. Omega ran around the grassy fields that consumed the planet, everywhere they saw, grass and open fields. It had sort of a... tranquil feel to it in a way.

"Why the hell can't I help?" Genesis asks as she sat on a crate, playing with one of her knives.

"Well, you could. But we don't need the help at the moment." Tech explained as Genesis scoffed.

"Let me guess, it's because the damage is all because of me? For y'all's information I've flown, many, many times." She pointed at herself with her knife and at the others.

"Well, this time was very..."

"Explosive." Wrecker pointed out cheering as Genesis rolled her eyes as Echo asked for a wrench.

"So, you're saying I was reckless?" She picked up a wrench, handing it to him as she kept her glance at Tech who she thought was challenging her. Him not thinking or considering that he was challenging his sister at the moment, just giving her constructive criticism which she ususlly took but it seemed like this wasn't the case.

"Well, yes." Tech confirmed as Genesis turned to the others.

"Do y'all think I'm reckless?" She questioned harshly as the others didn't say anything as she nodded. "Wow, okay, that's... that's really great." She chuckled as she rubbed her hand down her face. "Another thing you guys kept hidden from me."

"Gen, maybe if you calmed down." Hunter tried to reason but she just shook her head.

"I'm perfectly calm." And the two started arguing, the group not aware that Omega had run off into the town nearby.