Rᥙιᥒs of Wᥲr

Stumbling up after the rough landing at the bottom floor of the elevator, Genesis punched Wrecker's arm as Wrecker let out a dramatic yelp as Genesis rolled her eyes under her helmet.

"Oh please, wouldn't have done that if you didn't make the lift give out." Genesis sassed back as she picked up her discarded blasters and pointed them directly at the door.

Hunter pushed a button inside and the door lifted open as the three ran out and Genesis pressed a few buttons, shutting the door whilst opening the large rusted hangar door that sat across from them as she shot the controls.

The three rushed towards the edge as the doors revealed the destroyed city that was directly below the castle, giving the castle a clear view of the ruins below.

"The regs have all the entry points to the castle surrounded."

"Not all of them." Hunter pointed below them towards the town ruins, "Our way out is down." Wrecker groaned as Hunter had pulled out his grapple hook and attached it to a ridge in the floor as he threw the other end down.

"So we use the city ruins for cover and trek back to the Marauder?" Genesis asked and Hunter nodded as Genesis silently returned the nod as the latter checked in on the others.

"We are using an alternate mode of transport. My calculations have us crashing towards the upper forest region of the planet."

"Crashing?" The two spoke as Genesis' head shot up as she was previously watching Wrecker climb down. 

The two heard the distress in Tech's voice; despite that slight questioning of choice of wording, Hunter told the others the new plan for them to reach the Marauder as Genesis began her climb down followed by him.

Immediately they ran through the ruins as they had made their way to the jagged trenches as they dashed to the other side as the sound of shuttles approaching grew rapidly louder as two transport shuttles flew past them.

Scouting passed them, Genesis climbed up a small ledge to see the transports landing close by as they began setting up a perimeter as she mumbled "That's not good."

"Like that'll stop us." Wrecker scoffed as Hunter reminded him that they knew their forces were split, that they had to be more careful than before, especially with Imperials now probably monitoring comm channels.

"Havoc-2. The Fourth Sun is setting. Plan Double Zero." 

✦✧✦✧

Setting up camp near the transports in a ruined building , above the troopers whilst they watched passing troopers below them. The spot they had set up at had a height advantage for them as the sun had fallen beneath the planet and setting them into the darkness that the light of the moon couldn't provide.

"We're gonna need to break through their ranks."

"Covertly, most likely." Genesis added as she took the Binocs from Hunter as she looked through them, "Too many to pick off one by one or sneak past." She concluded with a frown as she pulled the Binocs away from her helmet.