Pᥣᥲᥒ 99

If we escape this alive I am personally hunting down Saw." Genesis hissed out as Wrecker and Hunter forced open the door to have an ideal view of how high up they were as they were generally far up from the ground as they couldn't swing down with their grappling hooks.

"At least we're not hanging under the car." Wrecker comments and by instinct Genesis rolled her shoulder at the mention of that straining task.

"This isn't much better." Omega reminded him as a blaster bolt zipped past the open doorway as the troopers from the other car began firing at them. They fired back as Hunter ordered Echo to get the car moving.

The latter told them the explosion must've knocked the power to the lines as Tech says he could reboot the system, but he'd need to go out to one of the terminals on the track. Hunter then told the others to cover them as the two climbed up to the top level of the car.

The shots missing them were hitting the car, causing it to shake slightly as even where Tech was above them on the railing it was shaking up there.

"I am plugged in. Stand by."

The shots they were firing were almost exactly like the troopers, but at least they were hitting every so often.

"We've got three ships inbound." Genesis holstered her blaster as she went to the front of the car as she attempted to tune out the blaster fire as she began to faintly hear ships flying to them.

She cursed aloud, "He's right. Tech hurry up!" They immediately began firing at the three ships, knowing it'll do little to no damage with their blasters but perhaps they could cause a distraction long enough for Tech to get the power up for them to escape.

One of the ships fired down at them, the car immediately shook violently as Genesis grasped onto the console, explosions being heard from the outside; right above them to be precise.

"Echo, now!"

"We're online!"

The ships did a turnaround and began flying towards them once again as they fired at the ships before one lucky shot made by Hunter ended up wrecking two of the ships as the remaining ship spun around, avoiding the shots made by the clones as it fired down upon their car this time causing an ever greater shake from the shots impact as a yelp escaped Genesis's lips.

Metal began cracking as everyone turned around to see the back of the car collapsing as the back's connection to the rail was destroyed and the weight caused the back car to hang down towards the mountains.The only source of it staying connected to the upright car is by the connector/tunnel in between cars.

Genesis silently walked towards the ripped connector as she looked down as her heart dropped as Tech hung there only by his grappling hook. "Tech... Hurry up." She managed to get out without her voice cracking slightly as she took in the realization of the danger they were now in.

"I am climbing as fast as I can."

The troopers continued firing at the car until a rogue bolt hit the last damaged connection to the rail, knocking it down a notch as Genesis grasped onto the side as it dragged Tech down further away from them.