Boᥙᥒtყ Lost

The marauder files through as it gets fired at by Crosshair's transports as Tech avoids all the fire. 

"Any sign of that Bounty Hunter?" Hunter asks as he holds his side.

"The only vessel in our scanners is Crosshair's and he's right on top of us." Tech reports as Echo goes to help Tech.

"It's getting hot back here!" Wrecker yells from the back as he tries to fire at the transport."

"Prepping to jump."

"Not without Omega!"

"The bounty hunter who took her is long gone. We'll have no chance of finding them if Crosshair shoots us down." Echo reminds Hunter and he considers this.

"Rear deflector shields are failing."

 Hunter finally gives in and sighs. "Make the jump."

✦✧✦✧

Omega sters awake and she sits up and looks around as she slowly realizes she's trapped in a cell.

A door opens and the droid Hunter shot walks in to check in on the girl.

"Let me out of here!"

"Afraid not." The droid says and Omega gets up and dusts herself off and she notices her comm is gone.

"Looking for your communication device?" The droid teases her by showing her and she growls. "It has been confiscated and placed in a secure compartment."

"I said let me out of here." She demands. "I would advise you to cooperate. Mr. Bane does not respond well to prisoners who are difficult."

Omega looks around for a way out as she sees the Bounty Hunter climb up the ladder.

"How's my asset doing?"

"My name is Omega." She crosses her arms. "Who are you?"

"Cad bane at your service." He takes his hat off as an introduction.

"Where are you taking me?" She asks and Cad Bane doesn't say anything as he puts his hat back on and heads back up.

"You'll be sorry when my friends come for me." She blurts out as Bane stops and turns slightly. "Your friends are long gone. I made sure of that. No one is coming for you, little lady." He says and the images of Hunter and Genesis's bodies flashes through her mind. "Now sit tight and don't cause any trouble."

He climbs back up the ladder as the droid follows him with a limp, asking when he will fix his leg.

Bane walks to the cockpit and patches in the buyer.

"I have the girl."

"What is her condition?"

"Alive, so I expect a premium." Bane rests a foot on his console. "See that she stays that way."

"That depends on you. I'll be at the rendezvous. Bring my unmarked credits." And he ends the comm.

✦✧✦✧

Omega stares at the wall as she hears a scraping sound and she turns to see the droid drag a tool box while complaining. "This is all that clone's fault. He shot my leg off."

Omega glances at the button that'll unlock the cell and back at the droid. "He was protecting me. That's what friends do." She gets on her knees. "Why isn't yours helping?"

"Well, Mr. Bane is very busy." The droid admits as they throw a tool back into the toolbox and grabs the right one and starts welding their leg back but struggles. The droid gets shocked and the welder gets thrown right in front of Omega's cell.