Rᥱρᥣᥲᥴᥱmᥱᥒts

A damaged Marauder flies through hyperspace as Echo, Tech and Genesis try to get the Marauder... somewhat stable.

"Echo, lights cut out again. I thought you fixed it." Hunter says.

"Yeah, add it to the list." 

"The growing list." Genesis clarifies as she fixes some wires under the console.

"The ship got hit hard when we fled Saleucami. Several systems have been glitching ever since. Repairs would go faster if we had some help." Echo remarks as Tech builds some kind of headset. "Yeah, stop building a new headset and help us." Genesis adds.

"As soon as I finish building this scanner. Testing the functionality of our inhibitor chips takes precedence."

"But I thought you said they were defective." Genesis pulls her head out from under the console as she lays on the ground.

"A theory this device will be able to prove. Besides, the ship-wide diagnostic report indicated no critical systems were compromised. So I don't see a reason for you being down there Gen." Tech answers and suddenly the ship rumbles as the ship gets thrown out of Hyperspace.

"Ow!" Genesis groans as the jolting from the ship makes her hit her head on the bottom of the console.

"Getting thrown out of hyperspace I'd say that's pretty critical, Tech." Hunter argues as he helps Genesis up as she quickly jumps in the co-pilot seat.

"It's not affecting life support. We're fine." Tech reassures calmly. "Are you kidding me?"

"Uh, The power capacitor's blown. We need to land immediately." Echo speaks up as Wrecker and Omega prepare for the landing in the back.

"I can't see anything."

The Gonk droid slides to the front as Tech and Genesis try to land the Marauder. Finally they can see land and Tech pulls the ship up. "Gen!"

"Hang on!" She quickly presses a few buttons as she quickly turns the ship so the side hits the ground first instead of the front.

The ship makes contact as it slides against the ground and finally it stops. Hunter gets up as he helps the Gonk droid up. "Everybody all right?" 

"Never better." Genesis blows a piece of hair out of her face as she slides down the co-pilot chair.

The three head into the back to try and contact help. "The storm's getting worse. It's knocking out our comms." Echo reports. 

"I suspect one of our capacitors sustained damage during our firefight with the regs. We won't be able to take off without replacing it. Inventory analysis indicates we have one spare onboard."

"Is it in here?" Omegas asks as she pulls out a crate and everyone turns to it and immediately recognizes it.

"What?"

"That's Crosshair's weapon kit." 

Wrecker groans. "Fine. I'll say it. I kinda miss him."

"He shot you, remember?" Echo argues.

"Ha! I sure do. That hurt!"

"It's worth noting the possibility that Crosshair's actions were influenced by his inhibitor chip." Tech adds.

"It can do that?" Genesis asks Omega. "That's what it was designed to do."

"So, it wasn't Crosshair's fault?"

"Well..."

"Look, debating this won't fix the ship. Right now, we need to find that capacitor and get off this rock." Hunter says as he heads into the cockpit.