Thᥱ Sᥙmmιt

It has been around a few weeks, perhaps close to a month since they all have now resided on Pabu and not once had they thought about cid, the empire. None of it, they've just enjoyed having peace in this tranquil life.

But only a day or so ago, Echo had commed the Marauder saying he had some info that they probably wanted to hear and so they sent him the coordinates to Pabu.

Since the news Omega has been excited to see Echo after so long. Everyone was.. in a way looking forward to the clone's arrival.

Genesis glanced up at the sky as the Marauder sped around the island. Shaking her head as she left Mika and Hunter's place and headed down towards the docks.

She would every so often look up and mentally thank Tech for offering to teach Omega to fly properly. The female clone couldn't handle the sharp turns and immediately sped up from the younger clone. She couldn't blame her though; She was excited to learn.

She descended down the staircase, hearing Wrecker saying he caught dinner as he placed down a rather large slimy fish.

"Yeah, no offense, I'm skipping dinner if that's actually gonna be a meal." She remarked as she went to stand next to Hunter who commented that Wrecker's been busy before Lyana asked if he could help them fortify the sea wall in which the larger clone excitedly agreed.

"How's Mika?" Hunter immediately asked his sister as the girl's hands shot up,

"Whoa, whoa, calm down. The doctor says she's fine. Nothing to worry about." She reassured him which didn't seem to entirely help as he still had a faint worried look on his face. "You gotta remember she's a jedi. She can handle this simple sickness."

"Well, what caused it?"

Genesis froze, her eyes widened a tiny bit as she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Gen?"

"Oh, looky here, uh Wrecker needs my help with the fortification." Her voice pitched higher as she slowly walked around Hunter, her back facing the docks. A nervous look on her face as she chuckled slightly before she darted down to the docks.

Ignoring the eyes bearing into her back as she ran to Wrecker and Lyana. Her heart pounding against her chest as she mentally prayed Mika would say something eventually before Hunter managed to get Genesis to slip up about whatever she was hiding from him.

✦✧✦✧

Heading up to the top of the island to meet up with Echo. Genesis has been purposefully avoiding Hunter due to the realization her voice went up at least ten octaves when they were talking made her realize he knew she was lying to him.

Echo's ship landed and the others waited at the bottom as the ramp lowered and Echo descended down as his eyes took in the complete change they were living in.

"You weren't kidding, this place was remote." Echo comments as he and Hunter shook hands as Genesis gave the clone a hug as a welcome as she muttered a hi to the clone as she pulled away.

"That has its advantages."

The three watched the Marauder land next to Echo's ship, shutting down as Echo told the two he was surprised they weren't with Cid on Ord Mantell.

"Well, after Cid left us on a barren planet after the Marauder got temporarily stolen," She glanced at her brother before turning back to Echo, "It was time for a wake up call."

The Marauder's ramp lowered revealing Omega as she waved at Echo before running down the ramp as a dizzied Tech followed behind. Omega practically jumped into Echo as she hugged him to which the clone returned the gesture, "We've missed you!"