Fᥲstᥱr

It's been around a week or so since Stewjon and Genesis had been staying unusually quiet, occasional snarky remarks she'd make would slip out, giving her input, but besides that she's been hanging back just doing her own thing. Like just painting new markings on her helmet as she was doing right now.

Standing behind the bar at Cid's bar she was heavily concentrated on her painting as Tech was studying something on his holopad next to her, and Wrecker and Omega playing a game of dejarik whilst Hunter and Echo were on some other job that didn't require the others.

"Hey! Quit running up the power bill." Cid exclaimed at the two as she came out of her office, "It's time to get to work. I got another job for you." The two who were sitting at the bar glanced up at the mention of another job as Omega reminded the Trandosian that the others weren't back from the other job.

"I would not call transporting 50 cases of nerf nuggets a 'mission'. Nor is it a proper use of our skill set." 

"Yeah, well, your skill set will come in real useful on this one." Cid remarked, nudging Wrecker with a holopad, "Especially you, Muscles. You're gonna be my security crew."

"So our skills aren't gonna be useful?" Genesis assumed as she leaned forward on the counter as Tech added they needed a detailed briefing other than being security for the Trandosian who insisted they had no time as the shuttle was waiting.

"Maybe it'll be fun."

Genesis squinted her face in an unsure movement as she slid over the counter, ignoring AZI's protests as she grabbed her helmet and slid it on as the four followed Cid outside

✦✧✦✧

Leaving the shuttle Cid immediately went over to the large arena looking build as the others followed behind into the building as they were greeted by obviously shady and just normal people as some carried blasters and drinks and some carried nothing.

Despite the sight of quite a lot of civilians being present it still gave off a shady feeling. That or the overwhelming smell of alcohol was starting to mess with Genesis' head as she glanced around the place.

But despite the very underground style, Tech had understood why Cid required 'security' as they passed a group of people seemingly beating up some poor guy.

"Safa Toma can be a little rough around the edges if you don't know what you're doing. But lucky for us, I know my way around."

"How comforting..." Genesis remarked quietly under her helmet as the modulator only picked it up as a static of breathing, much to her relief.

"And, if things get dicey, that's where you come in." Cid added as they came outside to more tents as the irrupt sound of crowds cheering and the sound of engines roaring passed as they neared the main arena building.

Cit pushed past a spectator as the five approached the front of the spectator's point as they watched speeders speed past them as Omega was very much interested in this racing as Cid had heard her enthusiasm and explained it was called Riot Racing as a speeder unexpectedly began firing at one ahead of them as the shielded one crashed into the wall, zooming past the speeder.