Rᥱsᥴᥙᥱ oᥒ Rყᥣoth

Totally not merging two episodes together...

✦✧✦✧

The marauder flies down to an unknown moon as Tech and Gen notice a ship and they land next to it.

The ramp comes down and the clones come out to be greeted by three twi'leks, one being a kid, around Omega's age, maybe older.

"Are you Gobi? Cid sent us." Hunter asks the blue twi'lek. 

"Along with three dozen blasters and a base of thermal detonators." Genesis adds patting the case.

"Let's see them." 

Wrecker brings the cases toward and they discuss the payload as the younger twi'lek wanders towards the ship where Omega sat on the ramp watching them.

"What type of ship is this?" The Twi'lek asks.

"A modified Omicron-class attack shuttle." Omega pats the ship's hull.

"Can I have a look inside?"

"Hunter, Gen, can she come aboard?" Omega calls out to the two and Hunter turns and nods "Don't let her near my stuff." Genesis yells out and Omega laughs. "Okay. You can come up. But no funny business. Especially with Gen's stuff"

"Funny business?"

"Uh-huh. I'll be watching you." Omega adds and the Twi'lek chuckles. "Okay, then. Show me around."

"This is the sensor array, and that's the deflector shield. Over there is the nav readout, and this is the hyperdrive." Omega explains as the Twi'lek turns to face her. "You sure know a lot about this. Do you fly?"

"No. Gen wants to teach me but Tech won't let her show me until I can recite all the ship's specifications from memory."

"Specs are only half of it. Flying is- It's about a feeling."

"What do you mean?" Omega questions the hTwi'lek's wordings.

"When I close my eyes and picture myself up there, I feel it. The instruments help guide you, but you plot your course." The twi'lek motions with her hands. "You're free."

"So you're a pilot?" Omega asks and the Twi'lek shakes her head. "No. Not yet. But one day."

"Come on." Omega motions for her to follow. "I'll show you my favorite part of the ship."

Omega leads her to the back, where she sleeps. "Up there.... That's where I sleep."

"You get to live on a starship? That's my dream."

"Well, technically, it's our gunner's mount. But when we're not getting chased or shot at, it's my room."

"Who's chasing you? Are you in some kind of trouble?" The twi'lek asks.

"I thought you were in trouble." Omega confesses. "Isn't that why we're here?" The twi'lek now thinks about the words Omega has said. Are they in trouble? And she hasn't been told.

"It's a start." Gobi says, closing the crates. "Have Cid contact me when she has more to sell." The other Twi'lek hands Gobi the crate of Credits and he hands it to Hunter.

"Building an arsenal attracts attention. You better know what you're getting into."

"We don't have a choice." Gobi and the other Twi'lek grab the crates. "Hera, we're leaving."

"Thanks for the tour."

"Anytime." The two girls head down the ramp. "Good Luck." Omega waves and Hera returns it as she runs back to her ship.