Corᥒᥱrᥱd

"Idaflor, that's where we'll go." Hunter points to that planet on the starmap. "But Idaflor's not even inhabited." Wrecker argues.

"Which makes it the perfect place to hide out."

"Hide? But I've been stuck on Kamino my whole life. Can't we explore?" Omega asks as she sits back in the chair.

"Not right now, We have to wait for things to settle down."

"Well, we won't be doing either." Tech interjects the two. "We don't have enough fuel, and we are also entirely out of rations. Without the Republic to provide us supplies,

"We'll have to acquire these necessities on our own."

"Well, we got a bigger problem." Genesis adds as she and Echo walk in. "Comm chatter has our ship's signature on a wanted list."

"So we scramble it."

"You can do that?" Wrecker asks. 

"Of course I can do it. But I need to land in order to perform those modifications. By my calculations, the closest planet is... Pantora."

"Well, Pandora it is."

✦✧✦✧

The Marauder arrives in Pantora and it flies down to the nearest city and into the local hangar.

Tech, Wrecker and Genesis who was now sporting a cloak with a hood to conceal her armor walk down the ramp as the owner approaches them.

"Why'd you tell me we're out of rations? Now I'm starving." Wrecker complains and Genesis groans. "Can ya stop complaining pleaseeee" She whines.

"Our priority is scrambling the ship's signature key."

Wrecker grunts, "Your priority." The owner clears his throat, gaining the attention of the three arguing.

"Are you fellas here for repairs?"

"Just a minor calibration and fuel."

"Have at it. Just need to scan your ship in." The owner says as Wrecker stands in front of him, stopping him from advancing the ship.

"Are you sure about that?"

"I suppose I could skip that step." The owner shrugs. 

"Ah, that was easy." Wrecker adds as the three head back to the ship but are stopped by the owner gaining their attention once again. "Aren't you, uh, forgetting something?"

"Huh?" The three turn to each other. "You- You said you'd skip the step."

"I could."

"Great!"

"If I had some incentive... of the financial variety, or I'll take the girl." Genesis suddenly bursts out laughing. "Sure, and I'm the Senate." She laughs but then looks at the owner with a serious look. "If I were you, I'd mind your own business unless you want your head backwards and your arms where your legs are." She says sweetly with a smile and the owner's eyes widen and steps away. "Fine! Fine! Take your time!"

"You both owe me." Genesis points to her brothers as she heads back onto the ship to grab a few crates as she hears Wrecker say how they're getting the hang of being a civilian.

✦✧✦✧

"See, I knew that helmet would be worth saving." Genesis remarks as Hunter, Echo and Omega exit the ship, all in disguise, except for Omega.

"You can't sell that explosive. It's our last one." Wrecker says. "And it's the only thing we have worth any money. Well, except for Genesis's powders."