Chapter 14

Listen to Love My Way, by The Psychedelic Furs, if you want to be in the CMBYN vibe:)

I step on the dance floor with my hand in Jeanne's. I move her through the crowd, trying to find Louis dancing with Agathe.

I can't let them out of my sight.

Jeanne is following me with her other hand on my hip.

The dance floor is lit up by colorful lights. Everyone is dancing closely, all bodies moving in sync with one another.

I'm stiff like a board. I won't relax until I find Louis.

Maybe I'm already too late. Maybe he's already gone home with Agathe.

Something is fighting inside me. I don't want Louis to go home with her.

That's when I see him. Hands carefully moving up and down Agathe's back. She has her arms around his neck. There's absolutely no space between them.

Why is there no space between them?

His head is tilt back and he's moving to the sound of the music playing. He seems to be in his own world.

When he brings his head straight, he notices me looking. A smirk appears on his face, but it disappears quickly, when he sees Jeanne clinging on me.

He grabs Agathe hips tightly in one sudden movement and brings her closer to him.

He never loses eye contact with me.

Are you trying to make me jealous Louis? You're not the only one who can do that.

With my eyes still glued to his, I pull on Jeanne's hand and press her back against my chest. She puts her hands around my neck and starts moving her hips to my groin.

Louis eyes darkened immediately. I smile in satisfaction.

He then pushes Agathe's hair out of her neck and leans down to kiss it. I swallow hard.

He even starts to suck her skin a little, to leave marks. His eyes always stay on me. It's as if he were telling me that I could be where Agathe is right now.

He could be where Jeanne is too.

I start pressing light kisses to Jeanne's neck. I take my time. I want Louis to watch Jeanne enjoy it. I lightly bite her under her ear. She exhales in pleasure. I smirk to Louis, who doesn't seem to find any of this amusing.

I keep kissing and biting her neck, while Louis watches us. He seems to forget that Agathe is in his arms. I notice his grip loosening. I feel like I'm winning our non-official game.

Even though it's Jeanne I'm touching, all I can feel is Louis. I can feel his soft warm skin against my lips. I can feel his messed-up hair caressing my cheek. I can feel his ass rub against my half-hard dick.

Louis seems to snap out of his gaze, cause his loose grip tightens again. Slowly, he takes one of his hands and pulls Agathe's chin up. He takes a moment to properly look her in the eyes before kissing her.

He's kissing her? Their lips are touching? I don't like this game anymore.

Until he flicks his eyes up at me again. This feels different than before. My heart might just explode. His kiss is for me.

I turn Jeanne around by her hips, so that our noses touch. I detach my eyes from Louis', to look into hers. She smiles at me. I remove the hair blocking her face and kiss her.

My eyes return to Louis'. The music is gone, so as the other people dancing around us. It's just me and Louis, kissing.

Except we're not. Because Jeanne's lips are soft but I have a feeling that Louis' are softer. I don't know at this point if it's the alcohol talking or not, but I just want to switch places with Agathe.

I kiss Jeanne furiously. I get aggressive with it. I put my hand around her neck and gently squeeze it. I slide my tongue in her mouth. I'm putting all my sexual frustration in this kiss.

Louis is too. The more he sees me making out with Jeanne, the more he deepens the kiss with Agathe.

Suddenly, Louis just stops kissing her. He whispers something in her ear, and she looks up at him. He then grabs her by the hand and pulls her out of the crowd.

The second he's gone, I release myself from my kiss with Jeanne.

I don't want Louis to go home with her because I want him to go home with me.

"What's wrong?" Jeanne asks me over the loud music.

"Nothing. I just don't feel like dancing anymore." I half-lie. If Louis had stayed, I would've kept on dancing and making out with her forever.

"Okay."

Be both make our way out of the crowd and back to our table, where the rest of our friends are.

"Hey little lovebirds" Gabrielle greets us.

I go back to my chair and Jeanne sits on my lap.

"Did you guys see Louis and Agathe out there? They looked like they were having fun" Gabrielle adds with a wink.

I start laughing. If only you knew the fun he was having Gabrielle.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. Nothing. Just thinking about something funny." Great subtlety Harry.

"Do you know where they are now?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"Why do you care?"

"I don't." I pause. "I'm just looking out for Agathe. We don't know Louis. No one knows what he's capable of."

"I don't think you should worry. He seemed really sweet with her" Jeanne says, turning to face me. "Well, nicer than he was to me anyway" She chuckles.

"I think they left to go to her place." Gabrielle answers finally.

"You don't know that for sure." I say too quickly.

"By the way he was kissing her. I think I am."

A hot ball seems to fire up in the pit of my stomach. I just want to tell it to shut up. The more I feel it, the more I think about all the things he's going to do with Agathe tonight. I hate it.

I think Louis may win the game after all.

I just want to forget it all. So I start drinking. A lot. I take whatever I can get my hands on and pour it in my mouth.

Everything becomes fuzzy. I start to laugh at anything. I order shots for me and all my friends. I even to body shots with Jeanne.

With the alcohol in my system, a stupid idea pops into my head.

If Louis went to Agathe's house, I should go to Jeanne's, so that we could be even.

Smiling to myself, I then grab Jeanne by the arm and say.

"I've missed you too. Let's go back to your place. I want to show you how much I missed you."

What the fuck are you doing Harry?!? I do not approve this.

Anyways, love you all <3<3<3