Chapter 15

Everything happened so fast.

One second, I was whispering to Jeanne's ear, the other we were in her room, our tongues deep in each other's throats.

I was desperate to get it on with her. Not because I wanted to, but more because I felt like I needed to.

"Tell me you missed me" I hear Jeanne whisper in the dark, her lips trailing on my neck.

"I missed you" I answer.

My mind isn't quite with her right now. I keep thinking about Louis and Agathe.

Are they back at her place? Or back at mine?

What the fuck are they doing?

I hope he's hating it.

My back is pressed against the wall. Jeanne's hands are touching my arms, my chest, my hair, my neck. She keeps moving them around me in a continuous motion. I can feel that she's hungry.

She kisses me deeply, pushing her tongue in my mouth. I try and keep up with her rhythm, by cupping on of her boobs with one hand and holding onto her hip with the other. I keep her close to me.

I feel the stickiness of her cherry lipstick all over my mouth. It kinda tastes good if I'm being honest.

With our kiss getting more and more heated, Jeanne lets her hands trail down to my dick. She palms it through my jean shorts.

With my eyes shut tight, I start to imagine someone else's hands touching me. Delicate soft hands groping me. Short brown hair ruffling against my cheek. Blue eyes staring at me.

"Can I?" I open my eyes to see Jeanne looking at me.

Can she? I don't know. I am horny and I do want a blowjob, I'm just not sure if I want it to be her sucking me off.

But what about what Louis and Agathe are doing? He probably let her suck his dick.

Shit, he probably came all over her face too.

"Yes"

She smiles and gives me another quick kiss on the lips before starting to move lower. She lets her tongue slide on my neck. I feel her heavy breaths on me. She starts sucking on my earlobe, which makes me let out a soft moan.

Her hands are still working around my now hard dick. She undoes my belt and gently pulls down my pants. She leaves a trail of kisses from my neck to my chest. She goes to one of my nipples and starts swirling her tongue all over it. It feels good.

I wonder if Louis would've done that.

I look down at Jeanne. Her brown eyes lock with mine.

Jeanne is the one touching you. Not Louis. Jeanne. Not Louis.

She continues to lick and kiss my nipples, until she slides her hand into my boxers. She reaches for my dick and wraps her hand around it.

I close my eyes and let my head fall back. I feel her other hand grab the hem of my boxers and slide them down.

I hear her knees hit the ground as she kisses down my stomach.

Slowly, she starts working her hand up and down my shaft. I let out a whimper.

She licks the tip of my dick. My breath hitches.

His plush lips on me. That's all I needed. He starts to slowly take me in his mouth, until his nose is flush with my stomach.

God he feels good. I can feel his warm wet mouth all over me.

I slowly reach out for his short messy brown hair, when my hand is met with long locks.

Fuck.

Jeanne is the one giving you head. Not Louis. Jeanne. Not Louis.

I force myself to open my eyes and look at her. My hands move from her hair to her neck, where I let my thumb graze over her cheek. I don't want to push her in further or start moving her. I just want to hold her. I need to remind myself who is touching me, cause every time I close my eyes all I can feel is Louis.

She starts to move her mouth up and down my dick. Her eyes stay locked on mine. Brown, brown, brown.

Except all my mind is letting me see is blue.

Everything she does makes me wonder how Louis would do it.

Her mouth feels so good but I feel like Louis' would feel better. As my mind drifts to Louis, I let myself close my eyes.

Louis, on his knees, with my dick in his mouth. Louis, being able to take me all in like the good boy he is. Louis, sucking me so good.

Louis.

"Lou-" I stop myself from finishing what I started.

"What?" Jeanne says, her mouth no longer on my dick.

"What what?" I answer, starting to panic.

"What did you just say?" She asks incredulously.

"I said you. You're so amazing."

"I just want to show you how much I missed you." Jeanne hand starts moving her hand faster around my shaft.

Close call.

She takes me in her mouth again and starts to pick up the same fast pace she had with her hands.

Pink delicate lips wrapped around my dick. Louis' big mouth is doing me wonders. He works his tongue so well along my shaft. If he deepthroats me, it'll be the death of me.

Without thinking straight, I take a chunk of Jeanne's hair in my hand and push my dick inside her mouth. She understands my request and fully takes me in. She pushes her head the closest she can to my stomach, until she starts to gag.

I close my eyes once again and let the sounds of her gags be mixed with my soft moans.

I concentrate my thoughts on Louis and the feeling of Jeanne's mouth around me.

Louis' mouth around me.

"'m gonna come" I whisper.

"Come on my face" she says, while frantically working her hand around my dick.

A few tugs later, I come all over her soft skin. In the darkness of the night, although I know it's Jeanne starting up at me, I let myself believe that it's Louis who's covered up in my come.

I'm so fucked.  

Yup Harry, you are. 

Hope everyone is doing well!!:)))

Love you all sososo much.