𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔,, 𝟸𝟻 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

dear donghyuck,

janice here,, again lmao. you seemed to be curious who i am since your reaction last week was priceless. you looked like a lost puppy, so cute uwaaa >//< anyways, how has your day been? i know i don't send these letters daily but i'm here for you, ok? by the way, who's the girl with the blonde hair that you've been hanging out with? you guys seem pretty close, it's making me jealous hmph. oop, my brother's calling me for dinner so i gtg. ttyl, donghyuck.

yours truly, 

janice :]

p.s. i'm serious janice isn't my real name so stop asking seo janice, dimwit ° ∆°

-;; ͟͟͞͞➳˖◛⁺⑅๑

"another letter?" jeno asked. it's been a week and donghyuck has finally gotten another letter.

"yeah, i guess so" the younger replied, rubbing his nape after realizing he would've scared the poor girl by now.

"if she knows i bother seo, then she must be in my classes too!" the boy excitedly thought.

"hey hyuck- oooh what's that?" donghyuck's childhood friend from the orphanage, chu aera, asked.

yes, although donghyuck had been found by his biological brother, lee jaehyun, he had been living at the orphanage for most of his life until his brother was old and legal enough to finally adopt him.

during those periods, chu aera would always be there for him, despite being one year younger. it was when donghyuck left that she realized her feelings for the boy and promised herself to confess to him one day, whatever it takes.

well, guess what? there he is right now, letter in his hand, from none other than aera herself. she would disguise herself as someone else and pretend that she didn't write the letter to avoid suspicion. that way, the possibilities of it being her would be left in the dark.

the boy shrugged, "another letter from my secret admirer."

"you? a secret admirer? pfft, what kind of nonsense are you spitting out of that mouth of yours?"

"yah, i'm so hot. i don't have any reasons to not have fans," he flipped his imaginary hair in a dramatic 'fabulous' manner.

"whatever, let's go to your next class."