𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔,, 𝟷𝟹 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

dear donghyuck,

i met your brother yesterday after finishing my badminton practice. we had a nice chat and turns out, there were a lot of things to catch up to. it felt nice to know that i'm back on track with all the things going on. anyways, how about you? how have you been? i bet you've been curious about who i am because you always whine to..who was her name- OH! chu aera, you keep whining about the mystery girl and it's kinda cute to see you like this. well, it's almost midnight and i have a pop quiz tomorrow, so my mind has to be fresh. ttyl, donghyuck.

yours truly,

janice :]

-;; ͟͟͞͞➳˖◛⁺⑅๑

"how did you do on your quiz today?" jaehyun asked. 

"not bad, i studied most of the materials. by the way, did you talk to anyone yesterday?" donghyuck questioned, hoping to get at least a clue of who the girl is.

jaehyun gave a puzzled look in exchange, "pardon me?"

the younger sighed, "did you meet or talk with anyone at the café yesterday?" contrast to his hopes, his brother shook his head.

"nope. why do you ask?"

"oh? it's nothing, don't worry."

after making sure donghyuck entered his room, jaehyun whispered, "lee donghyuck, you're one lucky bastard to have an admirer like aera. you better treat her right."

"