𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗,, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 !

dear donghyuck,

i heard that haechan was your other name and i think it's pretty cute. it suits you, you know? anyways, meet renjun at jaeké cafe at 4. he's got something to give you. curious? you'll see it soon, don't worry ;^O

yours truly,
janice :]

-;; ͟͟͞͞➳˖◛⁺⑅๑

donghyuck looked at today's letter, puzzled. "out of all people, why does it have to be renjun?" 

"maybe because renjun intimidates you," jisung commented, trying to peek at the letter's content.

"that's possible but what's with the creepy face she drew? it's scaring the fuck out of me," jeno added, his expression more confused than terrified. 

donghyuck looked back at the letter, "jaeké cafe at 4? that's when jaehyun hyung would get off work. but why?"

"i think it's best if you just stop trying to be sherlock and go to class," minchul said as he coincidentally bumped into the latter.

donghyuck's shoulders immediately slumped, "alright.."

⇄  t i m e  s k i p  ⇄  

donghyuck was on his way to the cafe janice had mentioned in the letter and immediately spotted renjun sitting at a table by the window. "you have something to give me?" the younger questioned.

"yup, sit down and close your eyes." confused, the boy followed renjun's order and hesitantly closed his eyes, only to be met by a blindfold. aera had specifically asked for renjun because she knew how well the said boy could tie knots, knowing the fact that he aced in scout boy activities as a child.

donghyuck scoffed, "this is the something you meant?" although he knew the boy couldn't see it, renjun nodded and hummed. he then looked behind him and jaehyun came out just in time, like what was planned.

"come on, brother. let's get you to your date," jaehyun semi-exclaimed excitedly, which scared donghyuck just a little bit. perhaps it was because of how near jaehyun's mouth was to his ears that it resulted him to go into a temporary 3-second cardiac arrest.

after what felt like hours of walking in fears of tripping on the sidewalks, the two siblings finally arrived at their destination. minchul quietly took donghyuck from jaehyun and assured him that nothing bad will happen to the young male.

the older lead the young student towards a room, taking the blindfold off once they were right in front of the room's door. "she's right in there." donghyuck gulped before latching his sweaty palm on the doorknob, turning it painfully slow. 

he peeked his head inside, seeing nothing but fluffy pillows on the floor while polaroids and fairy lights decorated the beautiful, white walls. donghyuck walked around, analysing every single one of the polaroids pasted on the hard material.

they were all pictures of him and aera. he smiled as he walked around a little more, taking in the lovely, cute setup. "it's exactly aera's style," he said in his head. the train of thoughts were abruptly cut when he heard a noise, so he looked up.