𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

"you two are probably gonna win the cutest couple award again this year," yuejun commented as she looked at the couple in front of her.

aera scoffed, "you talk as if you aren't dating anyone right now."

"but i don't have a boyfriend—"

"then what am i?" kim seungmin asked as he looked at her. yuejun blushed crazily, her face boiling like a heated kettle.

the girl laughes nervously, "..my boyfriend?"

seungmin smirked, "that's what i thought."

"hey aera let's go bye!" yuejun rapped and pulled the said girl out of her boyfriend's arms, rushing to class is if nothing ever happened.

 "b-but i wanted to spend more time with my creampuff," donghyuck pouted, looking at the direction the two girls went.

"don't worry, hyuck. you won't have to wait long. just wait another three hours," renjun spoke sarcastically, knowing that the boy was quite the impatient type. 

"oh, shut up."

"then let's get going to class, hm?" jeno said as he tried to lift the lad from his seat. donghyuck, as usual, whined about not being able to see aera.

everyone in the friend group called it the "clingey phase". with clingy and cringey present in their everyday dictionary, the word 'clingey' was made in 2-minutes time. 

mark sighed dramatically, "he's at it again? his phase?" everyone else only nodded before sighing and going their separate ways.

meanwhile, aera and yuejun panted as they stopped in front of aera's class. "why did you have to pull me, you piece of shit? i wanted to hang out longer with my sunflower," aera whined.

"quit whining about that flower bitch and go in. it's not like you guys don't live in the same apartment, sleep on the same bed, and shower in the same bathroom for taeyong's sake," the chinese girl grumpily said.

"it's thursday today. none of my class on my schedule crash with his so i won't see him for the rest of the day," aera whispered as she pouted. 

yuejun rolled her eyes, "geez, his whining habits are really getting to you, huh? you two did date for three years. who would've thought you'd be together until graduation."

"so you thought we would break up?" the younger asked out of curiosity. she wouldn't get offended if people did think the two wouldn't last because it was quite sudden how they started dating and no one expected them to. aera wasn't the type to get salty over all things anyway. 

"i mean, i wasn't the only one that thought of that. renjun, chenle, mark, and jisung did, too."

"whatever, let's pay attention. i heard the professor say something about another quiz. talk about having good days, hmph."

after three hours of listening to boring lectures and almost falling asleep every single period, class was finally over. at least for aera and donghyuck. everyone else had to go attend club meetings, so they weren't so lucky.

"we're finally free from them for a while. what do you want to do?" donghyuck asked.

"i don't know. what do you want me to say? have s-" before aera could even finish her sentence, her boyfriend had clamped his hand over her mouth.

annoyed, she ripped his hand from her mouth. "i was about to say have some doughnuts, you dumbass. what was that for?" the young girl glared at the embarrased boy.

"lee donghyuck, you fucking potato-brained homosapien," he thought himself as his cheeks started burning red.

"let's just go on an ice cream date, then we can hang out at han river. how does that sound, creampuff?"

"sure, let's go!" aera excitedly said as she took her bag, taking donghyuck by the hand as she started dragging him out of their shared apartment. her actions melted the boy and he felt like the luckiest man in the world at that moment.

so that was what they had done for the next few hours, enjoying their 30% discount 2-scoop ice creams and the serene view at han river. the couple bathed themselves under the moonlight as they looked around the environment they were in.

to any other person, they would look like the usual everyday couple they'd see anywhere. but in each other's eyes, they look ethereal. the gods had really put their time into making these two because they were perfect for each other. 

"hey aera, you wanna know something?"

"what is it?"

" i love you, my creampuff."

"hey donghyuck, you wanna know something else?"

"huh?"

"i love you too, my sunflower."

fin

fin.