𝚝𝚘: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

donghyuck and his friends had just finished filling in their forms for the dance team registration.

"are you guys confident you'll get accepted into the team?" jeno asked, eyes wide with curiosity floating in them.

donghyuck scoffed in disbelief, "of course! what kind of team would be brave enough to reject my application? that's just like asking for a death wish smacked in the face."

"don't be so cocky, hyuck. anything can happen," renjun interjected.

while the rest were busy chatting away, jisung furrowed his eyebrows as he saw a blonde girl slipping something inside donghyuck's locker.

"maybe she wanted to tell him a message but was too shy," he thought. he shook his head and continued to listen to the conversation between his hyungs.

once they reached donghyuck's locker, which was the nearest, a small piece of paper fell out of his locker and the first thing the lad heard were gasps. 

  "what's that, hyung?" the younger chinese had asked a little too loud, which received a glare from jaemin.

mark, on the other hand, tried to peek at the letter's content.

dear dongfuck, miss me? ;)

"do you have any guesses?" the oldest among seven asked, averting his attention to donghyuck.

the latter thought long and hard, before it was all interrupted when a girl swung her arm around his neck and held him in a headlock position.

"so, do you?" she asked, her breath creating goosebumps on the boy's neck.

"TIMEOUT!" he said as he kept tapping on the girl's arm before she let go.

once he got the opportunity to look at the girl properly, his eyes became as wide as the moon.

"c-chu aera? what are you doing here? how did you even find me here-"

"coincidences happen, stupid."

"but-"

"mind telling us what's going on here?" renjun impateintly said, tapping his foot at a dramatically fast pace.

"oh, right. guys, meet my childhood best buddy. her name is chu aera."