𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔,, 𝟸𝟶 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

dear donghyuck,

have i told you before that your personality is what i find most attractive about you?  when i admire you from far, i'd always witness how bright and bubbly you'd be when you're with your friends and i one day wish to be a part of the source of that happiness within you because honestly, you drive me crazy everyday with this crush on you. i try to forget you, i try my best not to like you anymore, but it's hard. i'm not blaming you, though. gosh, no one can blame you for being this perfect. i'm gonna stop rambling now. ttyl, donghyuck.

yours truly,

janice :]

-;; ͟͟͞͞➳˖◛⁺⑅๑

"what's the most attractive thing about me?" the boy asked the girl beside him.

"none. if anything, it's the fact that you can sing well," aera responded.

donghyuck raised an eyebrow, "i sing well?"

"no way, you sound like a dying parrot. fuck you mean you sing well-"

"oh, just shut up, zhong chenle." the latter shrugged before walking to his next period. 

"that little bitch," donghyuck scoffed. aera only shook her head a sighed, relieved that donghyuck still hasn't catch on, judging at how oblivious he is.

"just leave him be. you talk as if you aren't a whining bitch sometimes," aera jokingly rolled her eyes before walking away from the boy.

"chu aera, wait up!"