𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔,, 𝟸𝟽 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

dear donghyuck,

i heard that you're birthday is near! this may sound creepy to you, but i wrote it in my calendar. i want to get you a present but i don't know what to get you + i may seem like s4saeng if i do and that's the last thing i want people to think of me, especially you. so that's a big NO. i'll see what i can do, but it might be a very belated birthday present, so i hope you're patient enough to see it..or not, because i know aera called you a whining bitch and i don't want to burden her with your complaints. whoops, my roommate is calling me. ttyl, donghyuck.

yours truly,

janice :]

-;; ͟͟͞͞➳˖◛⁺⑅๑

"HAHAHAH! SHE CALLED YOU A WHINING BITCH!" mark laughed loudly, his laughter echoing across the hallway.  the rest of the group chuckled as donghyuck glared at the older.

"i blame aera, she said it too loudly. now janice knows-"

"so you do admit you're a whining bitc-"

"yah!" aera immediately hid behind renjun, hoping to protect herself. 

"seriously? out of all the boys, you chose to hide behind the one with the smallest shoulders," yuejun deadpanned. 

"you tryna pick a fight with me, sis?"

"he was the nearest, okay? don't judge me," aera pouted. donghyuck internally melted, thinking that she was too cute.

the girl looked at her wrist, pretending as if there was a watch when there isn't. "ohwouldyoulookatthetimegottablast!" and there she went zooming to God knows where.

"cute," donghyuck mumbled. he didn't know that he said it too loud for his liking, as the rest of the group smirked.

"you're whipped, lee donghyuck. you're so fucking whipped for her."